Chapter 11

Raindrops From Heaven

Sungmin POV-

Kyuhyun brought us home and we set down our bags.

“So what was it that you went and bought last minute?” I asked him.

He smiled and pulled out two shirts. They said, “I only dread one day at a time.”

I stared at Kyuhyun confused, “Why did you buy two of the same shirts?”

He smiled and threw one at me. I caught it and looked at him confused.

“Wear it with one of those pairs of jeans I bought you.” He said.

I slowly nodded. I walked into the bathroom and changed into a newly bought pair of jeans and the shirt that Kyuhyun gave me. When I was finished, I walked out of the bathroom and back into the living room, not expecting to see Kyuhyun.... Shirtless.... The clothes I changed out of fell from my hands to the floor. Kyuhyun heard the clothes fall and turned around.

“Oh, you changed.” He said.

I gulped and tried hard not to stare at his upper body, but it was so hard because it was just so perfect.... Seohyun must be the luckiest person on the planet... I wonder if her and Kyuhyun have ever.... Er... N-No... I-I don’t wanna think about that... That’s gonna make me sick...

“K-Kyuhyun...”

He looked at me confused, “What? Never seen another boy shirtless before?”

I shook my head.

“O-Oh... Well.... S-Sorry....” He said.

I covered my now flushed face and turned around, “I-It’s... A-Alright....”

Kyuhyun chuckled and after a moment or so said, “You can turn around now.”

I slowly turned around, with my hands still covering my face. I peaked between my fingers and saw Kyuhyun standing there smiling. I looked at his clothes. He was wearing the same shirt as me...

“I bought them for us.” He said.

“Couple t-shirts?” I asked.

Kyuhyun looked shocked. I made it awkward... Oh no...

I fake laughed, “Ha... Y-You should’ve... S-Seen the look on y-you’re face.... Ha.. Haa....”

Kyuhyun nodded and laughed too, “Oh.. Haha.... I-I get it...”

I softly smiled.

Kyuhyun coughed to break the awkwardness, “Anyways, I thought it would be cool since we’re best friends now and-”

“B-Best friends...?” I said quietly.

Kyuhyun smiled, “Yeah.”

I gave him the biggest smile I’ve ever given... I finally have a... Best friend...

“Oh, I also bought something else for you...” Kyuhyun added.

“O-Oh... What is it?” I questioned.

He smiled and told me to sit down on the couch. I sat down and Kyuhyun brought a big box out from the plastic bag. He brought a chair over and sat down in front of me.

“W-What did you get?” I asked.

He smiled, “Something that will temporarily get rid of those bruises and such...”

Kyuhyun opened the box in his hands and I looked at it, “Makeup?”

He nodded, “Yeah. It will help, I promise.”

I looked at his face. He seemed like he knew what he was doing...

“A-Alright...”

Kyuhyun smiled and began to put makeup on my face, making me look better. After a short while, he finished and smiled at me.

“Perfect.” He said.

I was a little nervous to see how it looked, but when Kyuhyun turned the mirror toward me, I didn’t recognize myself at all.

“Wow...” I said.

Kyuhyun smiled, “Like it?”

I nodded, “I don’t look like myself... I look-”

“Amazing.” Kyuhyun interrupted.

I blushed from the complement. But he was correct, I did look amazing... Kyuhyun did a good job.

Kyuhyun looked at his watch, “Well, it looks like school’s already out... Hmm... Sungmin, there is one other place I was planning that we go today... But we have to wait for it to get dark, so why don’t you go wash up, then we’ll go.”

I looked at him and nodded, “O-Okay...”

He smiled and stood up, ruffling my hair before walking away.

I watched him walk into the kitchen, and sighed. I stood up and headed toward the bathroom to wash up. After it was dark enough, Kyuhyun and I headed out the door, into his car, and off to wherever.

I stayed quiet and stared out the window during the car ride, but once we stopped, I looked at Kyuhyun, “Where are we?”

Kyuhyun smiled and got out of his car. He came around to my side and opened the door. I stepped out of the car and looked around.

“Where are we?” I asked again.

Kyuhyun smiled, “Welcome to Banpo Bridge.”

I looked at the beautiful scenery around me, “Wah... Kyuhyun, it’s so pretty!”

I ran toward the railing and looked around. Of course we couldn’t be on the bridge, but standing off to the side, this close is amazing! Kyuhyun came to stand next to me. He smiled at the scenery.

I suddenly wrapped my arms around his waist, “Thank you so much for bringing me here Kyuhyun!”

He smiled and wrapped his arm around me, keeping me close. Everything was perfect today. Being with Kyuhyun makes everyday perfect for me. I have to wonder how I got so lucky to have Kyuhyun, my crush, be my savior.

“Sungmin...” Kyuhyun started.

“Yes?” I asked as I looked up at him.

“Would you like to come to Jeju Island with me?”

________________________________________________________________________________

Welcome new subscribers! Oh and to my commenters that keep asking if Kyuhyun likes Sungmin back, or just as a brother, well my answer to that is, keep reading and you'll figure out the answer soon enough(: