Chapter 21

Raindrops From Heaven

Sungmin POV-

I walked down the sidewalk, heading home. The only thing I’ve been able to think about is that girl who saved me... Who is she and why did she help me? Did Kyuhyun send for her? I sighed, maybe I’ll see her tomorrow at school?

Well, I was wrong... I didn’t see the girl that saved me that day, or the next... Or the next! It been a whole week since she had saved my life. It had also been a week since I had seen G.O. I wonder what his next plan is... I decided that now, since Kyuhyun is gone, I need to learn how to protect myself... I was walking down the hallway after school and saw a room named, ‘Martial Arts.’ …. We have a martial arts club? I slowly opened the door and peaked around it. There were two people in the room. Male and Female... I recognized one of them.... It was Kangin from Super Junior!

He looked toward the door, “Oh, Sungmin-ssi? Come in.”

I slowly walked in and looked around the room... This is definitely a room for martial arts...

“Did you come here to join?” Kangin asked.

“I-I... I was thinking about it...” I replied.

“Ha, with a stutter like that, he doesn’t deserve to join our club.” The girl said.

“Yah! What’s that supposed to mean!?” I yelled at her.

“Oh, getting fierce, are we?”

I recognize her voice, but I can’t see her face because she won’t turn around...

“I... I can do martial arts just as good as you can!” I shouted at her.

“Oh really?” She turned around, “Come at me.”

It was the girl that saved me! I stood speechless.

“Come on Sungminnie, are you scared?” She asked with a smirk.

I snapped myself out of my trance, “N-No!”

I slowly walked toward her and stood in front of her.

“If you’re not scared, then why haven’t you taken your move yet?”

I gulped... I’ve never hit a girl before... Come to think of it... I’ve never hit anyone before...

“I knew you couldn’t.” She said.

“I-I can!”

“Then make your move short stack!”

I took my fist and tried to punch the girl, but she stopped my hand and flipped me over her. I closed my eyes as I hit the blue mat they had set up on the floor.

I opened my eyes and the girl looked down at me, “You sure are as good as I am...” She said with sarcasm.

Kangin sighed and came to help me up, “Sorry about her Sungmin-ssi...”

“N-No... It’s alright...” I replied, “Let me go, I got this.”

Kangin removed his arm from around me and I ran toward the girl. Before she could turn around, I jumped on her back.

She spun in circles and hit me, “Y-Yah! Get off of me now!!”

“No! Tell me who you are!!” I shouted.

Kangin watched confused as the girl and I fought. All the fighting ended when she tried to throw me on the ground, but I didn’t let go of her, making her fall with me. We both closed our eyes and when I opened mine, I saw that she landed on top of me.

She opened her eyes and pushed me away, “You ert!”

“That’s not what happened!!” I shouted.

The girl stood up and put her hands on her hips, “Whatever.”

I looked at Kangin and he shrugged.

I sighed and stood up, “Alright, I wanna join!”

The girl stared at me, “You really think you’re tough enough to join us? You think jumping on my back is gonna get you anywhere in martial arts? You think that-”

“You’re in.” Kangin interrupted.

WHAT!?” The girl shouted.

“I said he’s in.”

I smiled.

“But... There’s a fee to take this club.” Kangin added.

“Fee..?” I sighed, “How much?”

“Fifty dollars.” He replied.

My mouth dropped. I don’t have that kind of money... The girl scoffed at my reaction, then rolled her eyes. I closed my mouth and thought for a moment.

“I can give you a week to come up with the money.” Kangin added.

I looked up at him with hopeful eyes, “Deal.”

Kangin and I shook on it and I smirked before leaving the room, “See you in a week.”

“You got it.” Kangin replied.

I walked toward the door but turned around and stuck my tongue out, “See ya around... Blondie.”

“Yah!” She shouted.

I laughed and exited the door. I heard the girl shouting, so I listened into what they were saying for a moment.

“It didn’t cost me fifty dollars to enter this class.” The girl said.

“I know Sunny, but the kid’s poor... If he truly wants to join this class, he’ll work hard for it. Hard work is the first step to wanting something and if this is what he wants, then he’ll show up with my fifty dollars on Monday!” Kangin replied.

So her name is Sunny?... I see.... Well Sunny just because you saved my life once, doesn’t mean I like you... Be prepared because when I join that class, you're gonna get your kicked... By me!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

53 subscribers.... Did I tell you that I love you guys! Haha(: Anywho, the mystery girl is Sunny.... DUN DUN DUN! Haha I know you’re all sad about Kyu leaving Min... Author-nim is sorry): *bows* Also, a warning, I will be leaving for a week on the 8th and I won’t have my computer with me. I get to go to a Summer Music Camp and I won’t be back till the 16th.. So... Yeah... Haha I’ll update tomorrow, but then I’m going on hiatus till June 16th(: Kay, see you all tomorrow(: