Chapter 34

Raindrops From Heaven

Sungmin POV-

    Sandeul’s last promise was heading downhill… If I can recall, it had been about six months and two weeks since I had last seen of or heard from any of the Super Junior members… Sandeul and I just couldn’t come up with a way to get out of the contract. Everytime we tried to fight against the contract, JungHoon just found a loophole. JungHoon also blocked my number from everyone’s phone. All contact was lost… I didn’t think JungHoon could actually do it, but he did… The only place I have seen any of the members is at school. But even they know that JungHoon is watching us all the time. So any contact with each other will get one of us killed. Though not a day passes by me that I don’t think of the members…

    Anyways, Sandeul and I were finishing up our work at the cafe, “Alright Sungmin, I’ll go wait for you in the car. Think you can take care of the last customer?” Sandeul asked me.

    I nodded, “Yeah. It’s no problem.”

    Sandeul nodded and exited out the front door, waving to me.

    I dried off a few cups that were left while I waited for the last customer to leave. The lady gathered her things, then walked toward the tip bucket and placed in five dollars.

I smiled at her, “Thank you so much!”

The lady smiled, “You’re welcome. Thank you for staying open late just for me!”

I laughed and she began to walk toward the exit, “Thank you for coming! Come again!” I said to her.

    I sighed after she left, then walked to the window. I switched the open sign to closed, then walked back to the counter. I grabbed one of the wet rags and began cleaning the back counter. I was almost finished and ready to head to Sandeul’s car-

    *Ding*

    Another customer? Can’t they read signs?

    I slowly turned around, “I’m sorry, but we’re-”

    The rag I was holding dropped from my hand to the floor.

    “I’m home... Min.”

    “K-K...... Kyu!”

    It really was Kyuhyun!!! I ran toward him and wrapped my arms around his neck. Kyuhyun picked me up and spun me around.

    “I missed you so much.” He said while setting me down.

    “I missed you more.” I replied still hugging him, but then I thought about JungHoon and I pulled away.

    I stepped back slowly and shocked.

    “Sungmin?” Kyuhyun asked, “What’s wrong?”

    “Y-You…. You can’t be here…” I replied.

    “But I am! I’m finally done recording the movie and-”

    “N-No!! I mean, you can’t be here with me.” I interrupted.

    “Min, what are you talking abou-”

    “JungHoon has a contract saying that I can’t have contact with any of you… G-Go, please. Before something bad happens to you.”

    “So that’s why my phone disconnected when I called you…” Kyuhyun whispered, but loud enough for me to hear. He didn’t listen to me though, he walked toward me a turned me around, “I’m not leaving you again. Believe me, I know JungHoon is bad, but now that I’m here, I’ll make sure we fix it.”

    “K-Kyu…”

    Kyuhyun gave me a soft smile, “I’m not gonna lose you again and I’ll make sure of that.”

    I wrapped my arms around his waist, “I love you.”

    “I love you too.” He replied and pulled away from me a little, “Now come on, we’ve got a manager to defeat.”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Bum Bum Bum BUM!!! GaemGyu to the rescue! Haha Didn’t expect Kyu to come back, did you? Haha I really have nothing much to say this time… School started and it .. End of story… Lol Sorry for the short update also, I kinda feel like this story might be coming to an end soon… Sorry ;A;  Alright well, see you all next weekend (or maybe the week if I get time). Thankyu to Aaleeyyah for the upvote! And also Thankyu to my Commenters, Readers, and Subscribers!(: