Chapter 5

Raindrops From Heaven

Sungmin POV-

“Thank you so much.” I said.

I can’t thank Kyuhyun enough for buying me this food. He’s one of the most caring people I have ever met. I looked into his eyes and it looked like he was staring past me. I turned around and saw her. The only person I really hate, even more than my father or G.O. My one and only real enemy. Seohyun, Kyuhyun’s girlfriend. I looked back at Kyuhyun to see that he was actually looking at me the whole time.

“What are you looking at?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Huh? Um... N-Nothing..” I responded.

“Kyuhyunnie!” I heard a voice from behind call.

Kyuhyun looked passed me again and I turned back around. She stood for a moment, but then started walking toward Kyuhyun and I... I knew my heart was going to get crushed in a matter of seconds....




 

Kyuhyun POV-

“Kyuhyunnie!”

I looked passed Sungmin and found my girlfriend calling my name, she only calls me ‘Kyuhyunnie’ when she wants something. Besides, she was angry at me before we came in here...What’s with her mood swings lately?

She started walking my way and I looked back at Sungmin who looked almost sad, “Hey, are you alright?”

He stared blankly at the table, “Y-Yeah... I-I’m fine...”

“Are you sure? You look sad.... Sungmin, you know you can tell me what’s up-”

He quickly stood up, “T-Thank you for the lunch, but I-I have to go now...”

With that, Sungmin bowed and made a run for the backdoors to the lunch room.

When Seohyun reached the table she continued to stare at the door where Sungmin suddenly retreated, “Who was that?”

“One of my friends. His name is Sungmin. He doesn’t have many friends. In fact, I’m his only friend...” I replied.

Seohyun looked shocked, “Wow, I would love to get to know him. Why did he run off?”

I looked back at the door, “I’m not too sure... He looked at you and ran.”

“Well that’s not very nice...”

I looked back at Seohyun who looked mad because of what I just said, “Yeah, I’m gonna go after him. Sorry, I’ll see you later.”

I began walking away before I was stopped by Seohyun’s words.

“You know Kyuhyun, we never spend time together anymore. You’re always in a rush for something. Why don’t you stop playing Starcraft and such and do something with me for a change. I am your girlfriend after all.”

“I’ll start spending time with you when you start eating more. You look anorexic. Look, I can’t talk, I have to go check on Sungmin.” I said.

“Oh please! I eat enough!” She shouted.

I gave her my, “Yeah right” look and her head fell in sorrow.

“I’ll only start eating more if you stop playing StarCraft all night and day, get more sleep, and spends more time with me.”

“Don’t make that a promise.” I replied, “It most likely won’t happen.” I said as I turned around again and headed toward the back door to the cafeteria.

“Then I’ll break up with you!” She shouted.

I stopped in my tracks again, but didn’t turn around this time, “Do it.”

Seohyun sounded shocked, “Wait Kyuhyun, I didn’t mean it literally!”

I gave up trying to talk to her and looked back toward the door that Sungmin retreated from and made my way out there. It leads into the hallway, which is where I found Sungmin..... And G.O....