Chapter 12

Raindrops From Heaven

Kyuhyun POV-

I placed the last shirt in my suitcase and sighed as I closed it. I’m happy Sungmin agreed to going to Jeju Island with me. I was originally going to go with Seohyun, but ever since Sungmin told me his secret about the scar, I haven’t been able to talk to her, so I just told her that I cancelled the trip... I smiled, seeing that the suitcase actually closed and wasn’t too full or too empty.

*Knock, Knock, Knock*

“It’s open.” I said.

My door quietly opened, “Kyuhyun...?

I turned around and saw Sungmin peaking around the door, “Yeah?”

“C-Can you help me...?” He asked quietly.

I nodded and followed him to his room. He pointed at his suitcase which looked like it wasn’t gonna close...

I looked at him, “Did you pack enough?”

He blushed and looked at the floor. I laughed and walked over to the suitcase. I tried my hardest to close it, but it wasn’t working.

“Sungmin, come sit on it...” I said.

He nodded and came to sit on the suitcase. I slowly dragged the zipper of the suitcase around it.

“Kyuhyun, you know you didn’t have to bring me..” Sungmin said.

I finished closing the suitcase, then looked up at Sungmin, “Yes I did. I’m not gonna leave you here with my mom, and besides, I had no one else to go with...”

“What about Seohyun?” He questioned.

I sighed and sat on the bed next to the suitcase and Sungmin, “I’m thinking of breaking up with her...”

Sungmin gasped, “B-Breaking up with her...?”

I nodded.

“But... Why? Y-You two have been together for... T-Two years now...”

“I know, but... All we’ve been doing is fighting lately, so I think it’s time to take a break from each other... You know how it is, right? You’ve had a love before... Right?” I asked.

Sungmin looked away from me, “Well, I’ve liked this person for a long time, but they don’t know... And I’ve never given up on them...”

I stared at him, “Have you talked to this person?”

Sungmin nodded, “Yes, but not about me liking... Them...”

“Well why not?”

“They would think I‘m weird!” He shouted, making me startled. He sighed, “I-I just... I can’t Kyuhyun...”

I gave him a soft smile, “Well, I can help you... If you’d like...”

He looked at me, “I-I don’t know if that’s such a good idea-”

“Yeah, see we could set up dates for you two and... And... We could-”

“Kyuhyun!” Sungmin shouted, “T-Thank you, but I don’t think he- I-I mean, s-she... Would want to...” He said quietly.

I nodded, “Well, alright, but if you ever want help, I’m here.”

He gave me a soft smile, then looked toward the floor.

I stood up, “Well, I better go finish packing.”

He nodded, “Okay... Thank you for the help.”

I smiled and ruffled his hair before walking out of the room... I walked down the hall, Why did he make a slip up by saying ‘he’ instead of ‘she’? H-He’s not actually gay... Is he....? W-What if he is? What if the person he likes is... Me?? I blushed at my own thoughts, don’t be stupid Kyuhyun... How could someone like him be gay?




 

Sungmin POV-

I almost blew it... That was a close save. He didn’t even notice! Though I’ll have to be more careful in the future...

________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the short update! I’ll try to have a longer one tomorrow! Welcome new subscribers!! And thankyu to my commenters!!(: