Chapter 39

Raindrops From Heaven

Kyuhyun POV-

After Sungmin’s audition, we headed home. Sungmin had cried the whole way home and by the time we got through the doors, all he did was cry.

“Sungminnie,” I said as we were sitting on the couch, “Listen to me, if you truly do get into Super Junior, we’re going to send your father tickets. Okay?”

“That’s not going to make him come! You just don’t understand!” He lowered his voice, “He hates me.”

“Sungmin that’s not tru-”

“It is!” He shouted with tears streaming down his face, “How do you think it feels to know that your very own father hate you? To know that your mother doesn’t care about you. To know that you’ll never see your baby brother again. To know that-”

I cut him off by kissing him. He was shocked for a moment, but then I felt him relax and I pulled away from him a bit.

“-Your boyfriend is here for you. Knowing that he loves you and will be willing to do anything for you, even if it means putting his life on the line.” I finished his sentence.

Sungmin was at a loss for words. He stared at me with big sad eyes, “Kyuhyun I-”

“I love you too.” I said.

Sungmin slightly chuckled, “You took the words right out of my mouth.”

I smiled, “I’m your boyfriend, I should be able to do that.”

Sungmin laughed again slightly. I wiped his tears with my thumbs and he sniffled a bit.

“I’m sorry for crying.” He said.

“You don’t have to be sorry. I understand. You had every right to cry. I’d probably do the same if I was in your situation.” I replied.

Sungmin nodded, “Hey, where’s Sandeul? It’s already an hour past the cafe’s closing time…”

Sungmin and I thought for a minute.

“Oh my god… Don’t tell me Jung Hoon took him again….”

I looked at Sungmin, “D-Don’t jump to conclusions… Why don’t you call him?”

Sungmin slightly nodded and pulled out his phone. He dialed Sandeul’s number, then hit the send button. After waiting for a few rings, there was no answer. He tried again.


 

Still no answer.


 

Sungmin looked at me worried.

“We can go look for him if you’d like.” I suggested.

Sungmin nodded. We both stood up and put on our jackets. I grabbed my keys and opened the front door. But what I saw was something I was not expecting at all…

I quickly shut the door and looked at Sungmin, “I think he’s fine…”




 

Sandeul POV-

After eating at a very fancy restaurant, the boy decided to take me home.

“T-Thank you..” I mumbled when we got in the car.

“You’re welcome.” The boy replied, “It’s the least I could do, you know for… Accidentally insulting you…”

I blushed and looked away, “It’s not your fault… Y-You didn’t know…”

The rest of the ride was quiet. When he had parked in front of my house, I gave him a soft smile.

“Oh! Hold on!” The boy said making me blink a few times.

The boy ran around to my side of the car and opened the door for me. I blushed again and thanked him. He walked with my up to the front door. We stopped when we got in front of it.

“Thank you for accepting my apology.” He said.

I slightly nodded, “I um… I never got your na-”

I was interrupted by a pair of lips landing on mine. My eyes opened wide. This strange boy was kissing me when we had only really met once! It was at that moment that I saw the front door swing open and standing behind the person who opened the door was Sungmin. I closed my eyes, not wanting to see Sungmin’s reaction. When I heard the door close, I pushed the boy away from me.

“Y-Yah!” I shouted, “W-Why did you d-do that!?”

“Did you not like it?” He asked.

“N-No!”

“Then why didn’t you push away?”

“I-I… Uh…” I couldn’t think of anything to say.

“It’s okay, I understand that you liked it, but are too shy to admit it. That’s fine with me.” He said, “I’ll see you later!”

The boy walked off leaving me speechless. Aish, worst day of my life… I opened the door and walked inside, setting my coat on the coat rack. Kyuhyun and Sungmin were sitting on the couch watching whatever was on the television.

“So, someone got their first kiss I presume?” Kyuhyun asked playfully.

I took a small glance at Sungmin who gave me a soft smile.

I looked away sadly and walked past them, “I don’t wanna talk about it.”

I reached my bedroom and laid on my stomach on my bed. Questions flooded my head like, why did that guy kiss me? What was his name? And… Why did it not hurt this time to see Sungmin and Kyuhyun together…?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hello all my lovely readers!(: Happy (belated) Thanksgiving for those of you that celebrate it!(: Sorry I couldn’t update last weekend, it was the Sadie Hawkins dance!! I’ll skip all of my boring week and weekend last week and just get right to the point, I may or may not be able to update next week because I’m leaving for state drama on Wednesday! Yay for state drama, boo for possible updating :): < --- Bipolar face… So I will see all of you beautiful people either this weekend, or on the 14th-ish! Thankyu to all my Commenters, Readers, & Subscribers! I love you all!!


 

One more thing, I’m starting a new story for this next month called “The 31 Days Of December” It’s a challenge for me to try and update everyday in December, but I’m not so sure how well that’s going to work out with Theatre… :P Anywho, if you’d like to check it out, I’ll leave the link below!(:

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/606915/31-days-of-december-kyumin