Chapter 28

Raindrops From Heaven

Sungmin POV-

In less than a month, my life went from horrible to worse. I told Mrs. Cho that I couldn’t stay at her house anymore for, ‘family related’ reasons, even though the real reason I left was because, seeing Mrs. Cho reminds me of Kyuhyun and it hurts me inside. Right now, I literally live nowhere. A box, on the street.... I quit my job at the cafe because things were awkward between Sandeul and I... I haven’t eaten much lately. I eat what I can to survive, but other than that, you can almost see my ribs, just like before... At school, G.O. comes after me again. I’m his target once again. My life has become a worse hell than before. And it’s all my fault.

If I have learned anything, it’s keep the people you love close to you. They can keep you safe and away from harm. If you push them away, nothing will be the same. If I had kept Kyuhyun close to me, I would still be happy and none of this would be happening. But I didn’t. And I hate myself for it. For the rest of my life, I’m going to live with regret... But... Maybe... I don’t have to... Live with it....



 

Sandeul POV-

I sighed as I cleaned off the last table in the cafe. It wasn’t anywhere near closing time, but I hardly had and customers anyway. I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket. I sat down behind the cash register and pulled out my phone. One new message from.... Sungmin? Without hesitation, I opened the message.

It read,

 

Dear Sandeul,

I wanted to thank you for being there for me. I wish you could help me now, but no one can. I have to do what I have to do. Thank you for everything. You were a great friend. I’ll see you someday.



 

I stared at the message shocked. W-What does he mean!? H-He’s not gonna.... Oh my god....



 

Kyuhyun POV-

I watched as they were filming a scene for the movie, when I got a call. I looked down at my phone, then exited the room. It’s Sungmin...

I hesitated, but answered anyway, “Hello?”

“Kyuhyun...” Sungmin’s voice was quiet and he was quietly crying.

“Sungmin, what is it? What’s wrong?” I asked concerned.

“I... I just wanted y-you to be the last person I... T-Talk to...” He said quietly.

“W-What? What are you talking about? L-Last person...?” I questioned.

“I-I’m sorry for what happened on Christmas Eve. I just needed you to k-know that before...” His voice trailed off.

“Before what!? S-Sungmin! Where are you!? H-Hello!?!” I was scared now.

“I... L-Love you K-Kyuhyun-”

“Sungmin!!!” I heard someone else’s voice through the phone, then a gunshot, then crying.

My whole body was shaking with fear.... S-Sungmin.... H-He.... D-Don’t tell me he j-just.....

Everything in my world stopped, “SUNGMIN!!!!!

_________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: This is NOT the end, so no one panic. There is still more to this story. I had the HARDEST TIME writing this chapter. And sorry these chapters are so short... Anyways, thankyu to sunhi-hana for voting for this story! Also thankyu to my Commenters, Readers, and Subscribers. (Almost to 70 Subscribers!! My most subscribed story!! Thankyu all!!)