Chapter 31

Raindrops From Heaven

Sungmin POV-

    “So you’re telling me that you want me to act as Sungmin’s new boyfriend and trick our manager into coming here, so that you can get your friend back?”

    Kangin nodded, “Yeah, pretty much...”

    Yesung sighed, “Why does it have to be me? You guys know I’m with Wook...”

    “Yes, but, since my Teukkie and Heechul are in the army, that makes you the oldest and more responsible. So can’t you be responsible and help Sungmin out...?” Kangin replied.

    “Please...” I added.

    Yesung thought for a moment, “Alright, fine. But one of you are going to tell Wookie-”

    “Tell me what Yesungie?”

    We looked behind Yesung and saw that Ryeowook was standing there. Yesung looked at us worriedly while Kangin and I shrugged. Yesung sighed as he took Ryeowook into the other room to explain things.

    Kangin looked at me, “Alright, well now that, that’s all settled...”

“Wait, how is Kim Junghoon supposed to know about this?” I asked.

“See, that’s where our phones come in handy…” Kangin said.

I looked at him confused.

“You see, Junghoon had told me that he didn’t like you… He tried to get me involved, but he forgot to tell me the plan… So he thinks I hate you and that I’m on his side… But I’m not. I don’t hate you! You’re my friend Sungmin and I wouldn’t hurt you…” Kangin continued, “So anyways, all I have to do is call him, saying that I witnessed you and Yesung kissing each other. He’ll get angry and we’ll get Sandeul back!”

“Are you sure this will work?” I questioned.

Kangin nodded, “I don’t know, Kyuhyun’s the genius that came up with this plan... So it better work...”

I gave him a small smile, “I hope so...”