Chapter 24

Raindrops From Heaven

Sungmin POV-

I woke up... That’s funny.. I don’t remember falling asleep.... I tried to stand up, but I couldn’t. I tried moving my arms and I couldn’t do that either. I looked down and saw that I was tied to a chair.... I struggled to get out of it.

“You’re not getting out of the chair.” A voice said.

I looked around; scared and confused, “W-Who are you!?”

I heard the person laugh, almost evilly, “I told you that if you didn’t come to the warehouse, you’d never see your precious Kyuhyun again.”

“G-G.O... I’m sick of your games!” I shouted.

“You think I’m G.O.? Oh Sungmin, I was trying to save you from G.O. but you never came for help.”

“You’re not trying to save me! You’re trying to hurt me!” I yelled, “Why!?! Who are you!?”

“Well, hurting, saving, it’s all the same thing, right?”

“Not reall-”

“Shut up.” I was interrupted.

“Who are you!!?” I shouted again.

“I’m an old.... Friend.” The person stepped in front of me from the darkness.

“S-Super Junior’s manager!!?” I shouted.

“That’s right.” He replied.

Kim Junghoon, or Super Junior’s manager was the one who kidnaped me? But why? Why is he trying to hurt me and keep Kyuhyun and I apart?

“You’re probably wondering why I want you and Kyuhyun apart, correct?” He asked.

I simply nodded.

“Well, I know about your little ‘relationship’ and it’s keeping Kyuhyun from Super Junior schedules and such. To get him away from you I had to send him to Japan so he could actually get something done and not have to deal with his stardom fading away!” Junghoon said, “You see Sungmin, you’re keeping him from the things he needs to do. Sooner or later he’s going to no longer be a singer and it will be all your fault.”

I blinked a few times, “N-No! T-That can’t be true! K-Kyuhyunnie is fine! His stardom is fine!”

“Really? What about all the girls that want to date him? You're keeping him from dating girls. Kyuhyun doesn’t really want you. He doesn’t care about you.”

“He does!!!!” I shouted.

“He doesn’t though. Face it Sungmin... Kyuhyun’s using you.”

I felt tears running down my face, “You’re wrong!!!”

“Alright. You don’t have to believe me, but I think you’ll believe Kyuhyun if you see it for yourself.” He said as he placed something in my lap.

I looked down and saw a passport to Japan. I looked back up at Junghoon.

“If you don’t believe me, go see Kyuhyun for yourself. See that he’s already found someone else in Japan.” He said.

I looked back down at the passport. I don’t want to believe him... Kyuhyun wouldn’t do that!! W-Would he...? I-I just don’t know... Maybe I... Should find out.

_________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Please no one kill me! I’ve had HORRIBLE Writers block TT^TT. In the end, this is what I came up with... I have another camp starting on Monday. If I get time to write and update I will... No promises :P Haha Thankyu for all waiting patiently! I love all you little readers, commenters, and subscribers!! Haha(: