Chapter 14

Raindrops From Heaven

Sungmin POV-

“Wahh.. I’m so full...” Kyuhyun said as he rubbed his belly.

I laughed at him and he smiled. We did have a lot to eat... For once, I was actually full too... It felt nice... Kyuhyun paid for the meal and we headed out. Kyuhyun and I began walking down the boardwalk until we reached the beach.

We quietly walked along the shore of the beach.

“Kyuhyun-”

“I know Sungmin, it’s so pretty!” He said mimicking my voice.

I blushed and looked toward the ground, “Y-Yeah...”

Kyuhyun laughed, then sighed, “Well, it is the beach. It always has been pretty.”

I smiled, “I’ve heard.”

Kyuhyun and I walked around for awhile, but went to sit down once we found a bench.




 

Kyuhyun POV-

Sungmin and I sat on the bench and stared out at the ocean, admiring how the moonlight shines on the water.

Sungmin yawned and I laughed, “Tired?”

He nodded. I smiled and looked at Sungmin. His eyes started to close and his head began to fall. He opened his eyes and picked up his head when he realized it had fallen. I silently laughed and continued to watch him. He did the same thing again, but afterwards started to shiver. I wrapped my arm around him to keep him warm and laid his head on my shoulder.

“K-Kyuhyun....”

“Shhh...” I replied, “If you’re tired, you can fall asleep. It’s alright with me.”

Sungmin didn’t reply. I smiled and pulled him closer to me. I leaned my head on top of his and closed my eyes, enjoying the moment.

Suddenly, I felt Sungmin slowly wrap his arms around my waist, “Thank you Kyu.”

I pulled away from him a little and he softly smiled up at me. I moved Sungmin’s bangs away from his face and lightly kissed his forehead. Sungmin blinked a few times as I smirked. He was probably as shocked at my actions as I was... I pulled him closer again and began to hum a song to him. I felt Sungmin relax under my grip and eventually he started to snore a bit. I smiled. Sungmin, why are you making me do the things I do...?

_________________________________________________________________________________

Double Update!!! Yay!! :D Haha sorry if they’re a little short... Anyways, as always, thankyu to my commenters and subscribers. It always brightens my day when I see a notification at the top from you guys(: Also, a big thankyu to ExoticVIPsmiley and Nekoah for voting for this story! If you haven’t already, you can vote for my story... It would be much appreciated... (You don’t have to... Just you know... Now Author-nim feels selfish ;A;) Okay... Bye(: