Chapter 6

Raindrops From Heaven

Sungmin POV-

I ran out the cafeteria doors and into the hallway. Anytime I see Seohyun it makes me want to cry. I can’t stand her. No... I can’t stand the fact that she’s with Kyuhyun. I know it’s silly of me to say that. I should be happy for him, right? So why aren’t I?

“Ah, look what the cat dragged in...”

G.O.... I could tell it was his voice. I turned around and saw him smirking at me. I wanted to run, but I knew he was faster than me. I would never get away. Before I could think of something else, G.O. pinned me against the lockers by my neck, making it hard for me to breath.

“G-G.....G-G.O..... P-Ple....ase.....” I tried to beg.

G.O just laughed, “Please what? Hold you tighter?”

G.O. held my neck tighter, digging his nails into my skin, possibly drawing blood. I barely opened my eyes and saw a teacher walking by. I thought I was saved, except for the fact that they didn’t notice me. The teacher continued walking down the hall, leaving me in this position with G.O. I was running short of air and I knew I was gonna die soon.... At least it would let me out of this misery. I felt a tear roll down my cheek.

“Crying now huh? Should I hold tighter, or should I-”

“G.O.”

G.O. looked behind him and at the person who called his name. G.O laughed before dropping his hand that was holding me up. I fell to the floor and gasped for as much air as I could, thought it was hard to get any. G.O. ran toward the person, but the person dodged and ran toward me.

“Sungmin, come on, stay with me.”

Kyuhyun... I knew it was him. He actually came to save me... Again.... So does that mean that he ditched his girlfriend for... Me?

“Kyuhyun, I would expect better of you. I never thought you’d be someone who would stick up for this little muskrat.” G.O said.

Kyuhyun ignored his words and continued trying to help me catch my breath.

G.O. laughed, “You truly are as stupid as he is Kyuhyun.”

I watched as G.O. brought his foot back and toward my angel, “KYUHYUN!



 

Kyuhyun POV-

“You truly are as stupid as he is Kyuhyun.”

I ignored G.O. and held Sungmin, trying to help him catch his breath. I looked into his eyes which were staring past me.

“KYUHYUN!” He suddenly shouted.

I looked behind me and saw G.O.’s foot coming toward my face. I closed my eyes and prepared for impact, but never got it. When I opened my eyes, Sungmin was lying on the floor with blood trickling down his face.

G.O. laughed, “So the muskrat saves the prince. Well isn’t that just sweet.”

Sungmin saved me from getting kicked...? He didn’t have to.... Aish, I’ll talk to him about this later... I picked Sungmin up in my arms. The kick must’ve made him unconscious, because he was still breathing. Thank god.

I looked at G.O., “Why?”

“I should be asking you that.” He said, “Why are you taking care of him?

“Because you’re beating him all the time. I don’t know what happened to you over the years G.O., but I don’t like it anymore.” I said before turning around and walking away with Sungmin in my arms.

“Well you better get used to it, because I’m here to stay!” He shouted after me, “You can do all you want to help him, but I’ll never stop hurting him!”

If I wasn’t such a nice guy, I’d go back and kill him. But right now I need to worry on getting Sungmin help. I ran toward the nurses office.

“I need help.” I said as I got through the door.

The lady looked up at me and then looked at Sungmin in my arms before turning around and helping another kid that was laying down with a possible ‘stomach ache’, “Yeah, we all need help kid.”

I blinked a few times, “Ma’am! He’s about to die!”

“I’m gonna die if you don’t stop shouting!” The woman replied, “Look, just because you’re in Super Junior doesn’t mean that I’m gonna give you or your friends any special treatment.”

This lady is pissing me off. If I don’t help him soon, he’s gonna die... I wonder if this is what his life was like everyday before I came along... I shook the thought out of my head, once again, I’ll ask him later.

“Help him. Now.” I demanded.

The lady turned around, “You want detention?”

I grunted and ran out of the room. Home... Home is the only other place I can get him help. I ran out the school doors, off campus, and toward my car. I placed Sungmin in the back seat, went to the front of the car and drove as fast as I could back to my house. I burst through the front door and rushed Sungmin to the couch. My mom was at work, so this was all up to me now. I grabbed my mothers first aid kit and cleaned the wound G.O. made on his forehead. I stopped all the blood from running down his face. After I placed a bandage on his wound, I studied his face. His eyes were closed and his mouth was slightly open. He still had that cut on his lip. I gently ran my fingers over the cut. I can’t believe anyone could be so cruel to someone...

After a moment, Sungmin’s eyes slowly fluttered open and I moved my hand away from his face.

He blinked a few times, “K-Kyuhyun...?”

I stared at him, “Yes.”

With all his might, Sungmin hugged me tightly, “Kyuhyun!!! I’m scared!!”

I wrapped my arms around him, and pet his hair, “It’s alright Sungmin, I’m here. I won’t hurt you. You don’t have to worry. You’re safe.”

Sungmin gripped the back of my shirt tightly and cried his heart out. I held him for about five minutes when his crying started to slowly fade.

“Sungmin?” I started.

“Y-Yes...?” He sniffled as he sat up and looked at me.

“Can I ask you a few questions?”