Chapter 17

Raindrops From Heaven

Sungmin POV-

The days of our vacation went by faster than I wanted them to and before I knew it, Kyuhyun and I were back home... We haven’t kissed yet either.... Oh and we had school today and I wasn’t thrilled at all... I knew what was going to happen when I walked through those doors.... Pain, hurt, maybe even death... Kyuhyun and I arrived in front of the school doors and I stopped to take a deep breath.

“You okay?” Kyuhyun asked me.

“A little...” I replied, “I just feel... Different with the new clothes and makeup...”

“Min, you look amazing. Don’t worry! I’m here to protect you no matter what, so stop worrying. Okay?”

I nodded. Kyuhyun smiled and nudge his head for me to go ahead of him. I took one more deep breath before walking ahead of him and into the school. Kyuhyun followed behind me and before I knew it, there were hundreds, maybe millions of girls surrounding Kyuhyun and I.

“Kyuhyun I heard you broke up with Seohyun!” One girl shouted.

“Will you go out with me?” Another asked.

“Who’s the hottie next to you!?” Someone else questioned.

“Hottie?” I asked Kyuhyun.

I looked for another boy next to Kyuhyun, but the only one I found was.... Me...

Kyuhyun smiled before grabbing my arm and raising it, “Everyone, this is my best friend Lee Sungmin. I want you all to be nice to him and take care of him. Got it?”

Kyuhyun let go of my arm and when my arm dropped, all the girls started talking and squealing. A bunch of them kept trying to talk to me. I was like.... Popular... I looked at Kyuhyun and he gave me two thumbs up... And that’s how the rest of my day went! Actually, that’s how the rest of my week went!

“Kyuhyun! It’s like I’m famous now!! It’s just amazing!! And it’s all thanks to you!” I said to Kyuhyun as he unlocked the door to our house.

Kyuhyun laughed, “You don’t have to thank me. Remember? This was like, my job.”

I smiled really wide and hugged Kyuhyun. He was startled by the hug and fell forward. The door opened and we both fell through. We closed our eyes as we hit the floor and when I opened my eyes, I was laying on top of Kyuhyun.

I blinked a few times, “S-Sorry... K-Kyu...”

I was about ready to get up, when Kyuhyun wrapped his arms around me.

“K-Kyuhyun....”

“I love you Min.” Kyuhyun said slowly.

I stared at him, “Kyu...”

We stayed staring at each other for a moment and Kyuhyun started leaning his face toward mine and began closing his eyes. I was going to close mine, but then heard footsteps walking down the sidewalk and heard people talking. I rolled to the left and off of Kyuhyun and after the people passed by, I sighed. Kyuhyun groaned and stood up, helping me up too. He dragged me inside and closed the door behind us. Kyuhyun snuck us passed the kitchen, where his mother was baking and he dragged me toward his room. Before I could say anything, Kyuhyun pushed my on his bed and pinned my arms above my head.

“Kyuhyun....” I said quietly.

“Ming, I-”

“Yes.” I interrupted.

“Yes?” He questioned.

I softly smiled, “The answer to your question while we were on vacation.”

Kyuhyun thought for a moment. I giggled when he couldn’t think of the question.

“Even though it’s my first... Yes, you can kiss me Kyu.”

Kyuhyun’s confused face turned into a smile. He released my hands and moved his hands to the bed, but he was still holding me. He leaned forward and I wrapped my arms around his neck as we both closed our eyes. Finally I get to kiss the love of my life, Cho Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun leaned forward even more and-

“Kyuhyun, Sungmin, I need-” Kyuhyun’s mom walked in, “O-Oh...”

Kyuhyun and I stared shocked for a moment. Kyuhyun’s mother turned around for a moment, then threw something at us.

“Be safe kids..” She said as she turned around and walked out of the room.

Kyuhyun picked up the object she hit us with and both our faces became red.... A giant ...

I blinked a few times and looked at Kyuhyun, “I-Is it really that... B-Big..?”

Kyuhyun turned toward me and hit me playfully, “Yah! It is not!!!!!”

I laughed and Kyuhyun wrestled me to the floor. I didn’t get my kiss this time either... Maybe it’s just not time yet... When the time comes, I know we’ll kiss and my life will finally be complete.