Chapter 20

Raindrops From Heaven

Sungmin POV-

The next day, I woke up and went to school.... Alone.... When I walked through the door, I was expecting girls to be yelling my name, like usual, but instead, none of them were screaming... They were gossiping when I walked in.

“Hi ladies.” I said slowly.

They all laughed. I was confused.

“Please, we all know you’re happy that Kyuhyun’s gone.” One girl said.

“You’re the one that made him leave!” Another shouted.

“What? I would never-”

I was interrupted by one of the girls shoving a newspaper in my face. The main headline was titled: ‘Lee Sungmin Drives Super Junior’s Cho Kyuhyun Out Of The Country?’

I grabbed the newspaper from the girl that was holding it. The article read, ‘Cho Kyuhyun left yesterday after being driven crazy by Lee Sungmin. Mr. Lee was staying at Kyuhyun’s household because he couldn’t afford anything. He took money from Mr. Cho almost everyday and never thanked him. It drove Kyuhyun so crazy that he fled from Korea and to Japan.’

I stared shocked at the newspaper, “T-This is a lie!!”

The girls scoffed at me and before I knew it, I was being pelted by cups and papers.

“You should be ashamed for even showing up to school!” One of them shouted.

I ran away from them as they continued to throw things at me. I ran until I couldn’t see the girls anymore. I leaned against the hallway wall until I could catch my breath.... Who could’ve wrote such a thing in the newspaper!?

“Hello... Muskrat...”

I looked to the left... G.O....

“I see you’ve read the newspaper.” He smirked.

“I should’ve known it was you..” I replied.

G.O. laughed, “Well there’s nothing you can do about it. The whole school know’s now. So have fun trying to keep your popularity.”

I stared at him with hate, “Why are you doing this?”

“Because, you took my best friend! Kyuhyun was my best friend before he was yours!” G.O. shouted.

I laughed, he’s got to be joking, “You only wish!”

“You think I’m joking? Call him. Ask him yourself.... He was mine before he was yours. And now that he’s gone, I’m going to make your life hell again.”

G.O. came after me and tried to punch me, but I dodged it. That didn’t get me very far though, because he kicked me so hard that I fell.

G.O. hovered over me, “Have you missed your beating just like I have?”

I covered my face, getting ready for G.O. to hurt me. I haven’t been beaten in a long time, so I know it’s going to hurt worse.

“Yah! Leave him alone!”

I opened my eyes and looked at the person who shouted that. It wasn’t a male voice, but a female’s.... I watched as the girl kicked G.O. in the face and he fell to the floor. I stared shocked. The girl brushed herself off and flipped her long brown hair, then grabbed my hand, making me stand up.

“Who are you?” I asked her.

“You don’t need to know.” She winked.

I was about to ask another question, but the girl ran down the hall, then did a ninja roll before disappearing around the corner. I blinked a few times.... What just happened...?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

We have a Mystery Girl! Haha get it? That’s the name of the movie Kyuhyun’s going to do... Haha... Ha.... Yeah, Author-nim’s not funny... Anywho... I’ll see you all tomorrow with another update(: