Chapter 18

Raindrops From Heaven

Sungmin POV-

I walked through the doors of the school and was met with a big crowd of girls.

“Sungmin!!!” They all screamed with happiness.

I was so happy! It had been a whole month since Kyuhyun made my life better. I finally lived the life I’ve always wanted to live! But, you know who I haven’t seen in forever? … G.O.... N-Not that I want to see him, but... What happened to him...?

Today, Kyuhyun wanted to bring me to one of his schedule. I protested, but he insisted, so I finally decided to go with him...

“What’s your schedule for?” I asked Kyuhyun.

“Super Junior needs to practice for our concert that will be here in a few days.”

“W-Wait... I get to.... M-Meet Super Junior...?” I questioned.

Kyuhyun laughed and ruffled my hair before standing up and walking toward his room. I followed him.

“What if they don’t like me?” I asked worriedly.

Kyuhyun turned to look at me, “Sungmin, stop worrying! They’ll like you. Don’t worry about that...”

I nodded. I trust Kyuhyun. I hope they will like me...


 

________________________________________________________________________________



 

“Ah, so you’re the famous Sungmin we’ve been hearing a lot about from our little Kyuhyunnie.” Yesung said.

I couldn’t believe it, I’m actually talking to the most famous band, the most famous people! Super Junior!! I was lost for words. I was too busy staring in awe at them, knowing that I’m actually standing in front of and talking to Super Junior has caught me off guard.

“Is he okay?” Eunhyuk asked.

Kyuhyun laughed, “Yeah, he’s just shocked.”

The others laughed.

“Why don’t you guys go get ready and I’ll take Sungmin to his seat.” Kyuhyun said.

The boys nodded. Kyuhyun grabbed my hand and brought me toward the audience seats.

“Sit here.” Kyuhyun said.

I finally snapped out of my trance and nodded.

I sat down and Kyuhyun kneeled down in front of me, “Alright, I’m gonna go practice. If you need anything, ask my manager. Okay?”

I nodded, “O-Okay...”

Kyuhyun smiled at me before heading toward the stage. I watched Kyuhyun and the rest of the boys practice for about an three hours. Their beautiful voices echoed through the auditorium. I smiled and relaxed when Kyuhyun began singing his solo. By the fourth hour, they were finished practicing. Everyone said their goodbyes and headed out.

Kyuhyun came toward me, “How was it?”

I smiled, “Amazing.”

Kyuhyun smiled too, “Sweet, well, our managers gonna take us out for dinner tonight, you wanna come?”

“I-Is that a-alright...?” I questioned.

“Of course it is!” Someone behind me said.

I turned around and saw Super Junior’s manager.

“A friend of Kyuhyun’s is a friend of Super Junior’s! Of course you can come!” Their manager said.

I smiled and bowed, “T-Thank you sir!”

“Anytime! Now let’s get going!”

Kyuhyun and I both nodded. Everyone got into their car’s and began heading off. When everyone arrived there, we all walked inside and saw that we had reserved seats. We all sat down and began talking.

“So Sungmin, how long have you and Kyuhyun been friends?” Yesung asked me.

“For almost two months now...” I replied.

Yesung nodded, “And, Kyuhyun said that you used to be bullied?”

I looked at Kyuhyun and he gave me an apologetic look.

I sighed and nodded, “Y-Yeah... I did... But ever since I met Kyuhyun, my life has been better.”

They all smiled.

“And I thought our maknae was evil...” Siwon said.

“Shut up.” Kyuhyun replied.

After a while, the waitress took our orders and then served the food.

We all began eating and halfway through, Super Junior’s manager stood up, “Alright everyone quiet down, I want to give a toast... For Kyuhyun!”

“What for?” One of them asked.

“Two things. The first one is for helping little Sungmin here.” Their manager pointed at me, “And the second one is for his new movie!”

“What new movie?” Kyuhyun asked.

Super Junior’s manager smiled, “Cho Kyuhyun, you’re going to Japan for a year to shoot your new movie, Mystery Girl!”

Kyuhyun and I both shot up from the table, “WHAT!?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yop, so here's a double update! Sorry for being gone for so long, I had an end of school year party that lasted for THREE days! Haha But now that that's over, it's finally summer and I now have glasses! I can see better when I type!! Yay!! Haha! Anywho, Hope you love the update! I'll post another tomorrow(: Plus, one more subscriber and we're at 50!!! I can't thank you guys enough!! Thankyu all so much(: