Chapter 25

Raindrops From Heaven

Sungmin POV-

*Knock, knock, knock*

The door opened wide to a smiling Kangin, “Sungmin! Hey, did you get the money?”

I smiled and nodded, “Yeah! All fifty dollars.” I handed him the money, “Can I join now?”

Kangin nodded, “Of course!”

I heard punching noises in the back. I looked behind Kangin and at Sunny.

“Hey Sunny! Guess who’s now in your class!” I shouted.

She rolled her eyes at me and continued punching the punching bag even more.

“Great!” Kangin started, “Then we can start today-”

“Actually Kangin, I.... I have something I have to do first... C-Could we start tomorrow?” I asked.

Kangin thought for a moment, “Alright, but what’s so important that you have to do today?”

I panicked, “I-I um... I have to... Water my cat- I mean lawn! I have to water my... Lawn...”

Kangin stared at me confused, “Well... Have fun with your... Cat lawn... Be here tomorrow by three o’clock sharp. Got it?”

I nodded, “Will do.”

Kangin and I said our goodbyes and I headed out of the school building. I headed toward the street and called for a taxi. The taxi brought me to the airport. I must know... I have to know.... Now don’t get the wrong idea. Of course I trust Kyuhyun, but I don’t know... Something’s telling me to go and at least check...

When I got to the airport, I took the nearest flight to Japan. I got there after about four hours and decided to call Kyuhyun.

*Ring, Ring, Ring*





 

*Ring, Ring, Ring*








 

No answer. I looked down at the other papers that were in the passport. JungHoon gave me the exact location that they were shooting today. I needed to find it before they stop filming today. I hopped in a taxi and they took me to the destination. I hopped out of the car and told the taxi man to wait.

They were shooting stuff in a huge grassy field, at the bottom of a hill, today. I stood on the top of the hill and looked around for Kyuhyun. It wasn’t hard to find him. He was the only one acting, with a bunch of cameras around him.... After a few moments, I heard the director yell “Cut!”

Everyone started packing up their stuff, shouting, “Good job!!” and “Good work today!” I looked at Kyuhyun. Some girl came toward him and he wrapped his arm around her waist as he walked up the hill toward his car. I was far enough away to hear him.

“Did I do good?” He asked the girl.

“Of course!” She laughed.

He laughed after her. Then I saw her look my way....

“Kyuhyun, I think you have a fan...”

I was shocked and hid behind the taxi.

Kyuhyun must’ve looked back, “I guess so...”

I heard footsteps coming my way, so I stealthily crawled to the other side of the taxi.

Kyuhyun was confused when he saw no one, “Hmm... Maybe one of the camera guy’s cars.”

The girl agreed and they headed back toward their car. I crawled back to the taxi door and climbed in.

“Where to now?” The taxi man asked.

I watched Kyuhyun and the girl the whole time, “The airport.”

The taxi man nodded and started the car. He turned the car around and headed toward the airport. I stared at the sky as all my tears fell. So it was true. Kyuhyun was using me. He cheated on me and everything. So is it over now?

As I sobbed silently, I heard the taxi man in a faint whisper say, “I’m sorry.”



 

_________________________________________________________________________________



 

Kyuhyun POV-

“Hey Kyuhyun, the taxi’s going the other way...”

I looked back and saw that she was right. Taxi was going the other way...

“So it was a fan?” I asked.

“Well, what I saw of him, he had black hair and looked as tall as me.”

I spit out the coffee I was drinking, “WHAT!?”

It couldn’t have been... Could it...?

“Bow shaped lips?” I questioned.

She nodded.

“Brown eyes?”

“From what I saw, yes... Oh and he had something on his forehead.”

My eyes widened. His scar... Now I had no doubt. It is Sungmin.

“Do you know him?”

I nodded, “My boyfriend.”

“Sungmin!? That was the one you were talking about?”

“Yeah... But why was he here?” I asked quietly.

“Should we turn the car around?” She asked while getting ready to turn around the car.

I shook my head, “No. I-I’ll call him later and figure out why he was here.”

We took a long moment of silence. She drove while I stared at the ground. Why would Sungmin come here in the first place? And how? Did he get a job for the money for the passport?

“He was cute.”

I looked at her, “Oh course he is.”

“You picked good brother.” Ahra replied.

I smirked and chuckled, “I only learn from the best, sister.”

_________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I start camp tomorrow, but I’ll try to update this week. If not... Sorry. Haha Thankyu to IceCreamPenguin for voting for this story! And thankyu all my commenters, readers, and subscribers! :D