4: OPERATION: Get Jin Yerin

My SLY Fox

 

--Jonghyun’s POV—

When Yerin left, the boys burst into laughter. I glared at them.

“Aww~. Hyung’s hand shake, REJECTED!”, Minho teased while laughing and clapping his hands like a seal.

“Shut up. I thought you shook hands with her when you met?”, I asked.

I can’t believe she refused to shake hands with me. Or maybe she’s just shy since we met for the first time? And she just left like that, I didn’t even talked to her.

“Yes, we shook hands. But I offered my hand in a nice way. Not in an ‘Over Flowing of Confidence’ way.”, Key answered.

“What are you talking about? Just shaking hands for introduction and there’s still different ways on how to do it? Pssh.”, I rolled my eyes

“And another thing, Jonghyun. I told you not to be rude to girls.”, Onew hyung crossed his arms over his chest.

“Rude? What did I do?”, I asked innocently.

“You don’t know? Like glaring at fangirls, driving them away and saying something not good to them.”, he enumerated.

“But I didn’t said something yet.”, I defended.

“YET. Because I covered your mouth. I’m sure you’re going to say something rude.”, Minho said.

“Fine. But don’t you feel annoyed to them? They’re always around…”

“But you still have to be nice to them, hyung. Specially in front of Yerin noona. I think she didn’t like what you did.”, Taemin said.

“OOOOOH~, Yerin is not an easy girl~, Jonghyun hyung will be having a hard time.”, Key sand annoyingly.

“Let’s just see. ‘OPERATION: Get Jin Yerin’, will officially start.”, I smirked.

---

We went to the cafeteria when lunch break came. I am just standing beside the line of students waiting for their turn to pick their food.

“Hyung, what do you want to eat?”, Taemin asked.

I asked Taemin to buy food for me because I don’t want to wait  and join the long line of students.

“Same as yours…”, I answered him, then get back to looking around the cafeteria.

At last, I spotted the girl that my eyes have been looking for. I saw Yerin with her friend, I think her name is YeonMi. They’re walking slowly, with tray of food on their hands, trying to find an available seat. But because the cafeteria is crowded today, I think there’ll be no more available tables.

I saw YeonMi pointed at a table, then I turned to look at the direction she was poiting.

The table was already occupied but just by three boys, unlike the other table which were really full,

I noticed that one of the boys sitting there was the one Yerin scolded on the first day of classes. He was hyper actively playing with his friends while they were eating. Maybe he didn’t know Yerin is around.

Yerin and YeonMi  finally came near to the table and I saw how she raised her eyebrow at that guy.

When the boys finally noticed Yerin, they froze. She’s staring at them like mentally telling them that if they didn’t behave, they’re dead.

‘OH GOD. That wild eyes of hers…’, I smiled

Those eyes are scary but for me, they’re super lovely.

The guys immediately sat properly and behaved. I wonder why the boys looked scared to her.
Then Yerin and YeonMi sat with them and started eating.

“Hyung, let’s go. Here’s your food.”, Taemin called my attention and handed me my tray of food.

“Let’s sit here. We found a table. It’s pretty crowded here today.”, Onew hyung said then they all sat to start eating.

“Wait. I don’t want to seat there. Let’s go to the other table.”, I protested.

“But there were no more available tables.”, Minho said.

“I want to sit somewhere there. Make someone sit there so it would look like there weren’t any available.”, I turned to lead the way.

“But—“, Minho was about to protest but I glared at him.

“I think I know what this guy is planning. Let’s just go.”, Key said then took his tray and stood up.

“Minho, make sure that table is occupied.”, I grinned at him.

He looked at me in disbelief.
“How could I—“, He was cut off when someone passed in front of him.

He suddenly grabbed that random someone and made it sit on the spoy they left.

“Stay there, man. Thanks.”, he smiled and hurriedly followed us, leaving the man clueless on his seat.

I lead them to the table where Yerin is sitting.

“I knew it.”, Key whispered to me.

“Say HI since they’re your friends.”, I whispered back to him.

Key sighed and went near to the table.
“Hi~ Can we sit here?”, Key asked cheerfully.

Yerin looked at them with a smile but when she saw me, her smile slightly faded.

“There’s no more seats available…”, I explained even though she’s not asking.

“Actually there’s one table earlier…”, Minho said but I glared to stop him.

 “….But it was TAKEN by someone”, He continued and made a faced to me.

“You can sit here but I don’t think there’s enough chair…”, YeonMi looked at the three guys they’re sitting with.

I harshly put down my tray on the table in front of the guys scared to Yerin. He looked up at me blankly, looks like he doesn’t have any plans of going and give us they’re seats.

I stared at him straightly, threatening him with my eyes. I can see his face slowly softened but still not standing up. I pointed Yerin, (who’s busily eating), with my eyes and I twitched my lips as I look back fiercely at him.

I know that he knows that he can’t fight back to me since Yerin is there and he has to behave.
I grinned victoriously when he finally stood up.

“Uhm, you guys could sit here. We’re done now.”, he told us and made the other two boys stand up.

I followed them with my eyes while grinning as they walk away. We immediately sat down after that.

“Noona, is that boy your classmate?”, Taemin asked Yerin.

“Yeah. Since I started high school until now.”, she smiled sweetly at Taemin.

Just a few minutes ago she almost melted those guys with her eyes and now, look at how she looks so sweet with her smile. ‘This fox girl…’

“Really?!? He’s our classmate? I haven’t noticed him.”, Key blurted.

“How could you not notice? He’s the one always being scolded by the teachers. I know he’s our classmate but I just don’t know his name.” Minho said.

inho said.

Yerin chuckled. “He’s our classmate. He’s Jaesun and he’s kinda—no—really naughty.”

“Actually we saw you on the first day. It looks like you’re scolding or fighting with him that morning.”, Onew said.

“Oh really? Uhm…it’s just…”, she shyly bowed her head.

“And he seemed to be scared to you…”, Taemin said.

Her eyes winded.
“Oh, no, please don’t misunderstand. I’m not bullying him. I’m just disciplining him. He needs it.”, she explained while waving his hands in front of her.

“Actually that boy used to bully Yerin, but this girl won’t let it pass just like that. She would always scold Jaesun because she said she doesn’t like his attitude.”, YeonMi explained.

“So… What attitudes don’t you like?”, I suddenly asked.

She looked at me coldly, totally opposite when she’s looking to the other four boys.

Her cold look slowly turned to a sharp look to me, as she started talking.

“I hate rude guys, specially towards girls. I hate guys over flowing with confidence and I hate stubborn guys.”, she said all those words with  a sharp look which made me gulp.

Every word she says feels like an arrow being shot directly to mw and stabbing me all over my body.

All the boys looked at me and I heard them chuckled softly.

“Is that so?”, I laughed nervously.

She rolled her eyes then stood up.

“We’ll go ahead guys. See you later at the class Key and Minho.”, she  waved her hands to them and smiled but didn’t even bothered to look at me.

YeonMi also said goodbye and they left. Then the chuckled from the boys earlier turned into loud laughter.

“Congrats bro~. You all have the attitudes she said.”, Minho clapped then shook hands with me.

“Rude, specially to girls, CHECK! Over confident, CHEC—“,

I cut Key’s enumeration. “What’s wrong with being confident? Confidence is something that you should have.”, I defended.

“Yes but not too much. It’s not good.”, Onew hyung said.

“Well, at least I’m not stubborn.”, I shrugged.

“YOU ARE~”, they all answered in chorus.

I frowned. “Okay. So what?”

“What ‘so what’? She said that she hates that. Don’t you notice how she looks at you? I think she doesn’t like you.”, Key said.

“Hyung I also noticed that. You should change a bit or you’ll be the most hated man my Yerin noona.”, Taemin said.

I smirked. “NO. You’ll see. I’ll make her love those attitudes soooooooo much.”

“Guys. HELP! I’m drowning with Jonghyun’s confidence.”, Onew hyung said as he wave his hands up as if he’s drowning with air.

“I’m really going to start now.”, I said.

Key made a face.
“How many starts do you need before you REALLY START?”

“I thought you already started.”, Taemin added.

I glared at them.

“This is the real one.”, I said.