First time in seoul II

My Love

Somin POV

Ohhh,
 finaly I’m in seoul. I’m sooooo happy. I knew that, I ll be able to see him. No, I should find him. Donghae. How can I explain that my love for you? I was not a big drama fan. Even I was not a good listener of music. I was a just ordinary girl who did nothing except studying and reading manga. I wanted to study properly and become a good successor which my parent can be proud of me. 

I can remember, the day that my best friend Hyomin gave me skip beat Taiwanese drama to me to watch. I refuse to watch it at the beginning. But I don’t know why I decided to watch it. It was so annoying at the beginning. But when I saw him, When I saw my prince Donghae I was so excited to watch that drama. Still I can remember, that night I went through internet and searched each and every detail about him. Even I downloaded more than 10 songs of super juniors to just to see him.

 

“Ohhh, Somin-shi, When did you arrive? I’m so sorry. I was bit late”


I was surprised with the female voice came behind me. I got me back from my dream world. She is my mother’s best friend’s daughter Park shin hye.


 

“Annyeonghaseyo unni, I just came. Don’t worry you came at correct time”

 

"Ani, ani forgive me. oh, Somin you look so beautiful now. Just like an angel."

 

"Unnieee…………"
"You are so bad. Don’t laugh at me. Just look at my cloths. These are not matching at all. Not me, It’s you look like an angel."

 

Actually she is so beautiful than the last time I saw her. Shinhye unni majoring business administrating and now she is doing her final research. I feel so blessed to be with their family here in Seoul.
 

"Somin, lets go. Ma mother is waiting for you since last month. You knew that she loves you as much as she loves me"

 

" I knew that unni.My mother also do the same"

 "But there is a small problem.You should share room with me. Is that k with you?"

"Oh I love that. I hate to being along, specially at night"

 

"Oh finally we are here. Umma, abeoji, look who is here." Shinhye unni shouted

“Annyeonghaseyo uncle and anty”
 

Somin, my cute angel. Finally you came here. Do you know how much I waited to see you” uncle and anty greeted me with a huge smile.
 

"I’m also so happy to see you both. Thanks for allowing me to stay here."

“Oh, Somin don’t think like that you are always welcome for our house. Think it as yours” Mr. Park said

 

 

 

 

Oh this is ma first ff. Im so sorry that still i'm explaining ground story insread of telling the main.
Just wait ma friend KHJ and donghae will come soon...............

Im waiting to see your feedbacks.

Thank you.