I'll go with you.....

My Love

SoMin POV

 

“I said that, I will wait for you. I said that I can wait for you even throughout my life. So how can I leave you after you asked me to wait? I knew that you will come for me. I was right. Finally, you came for me Min-ah. You came. That’s enough for me.” His each and every word was honest and so pure. I can feel that. I can feel his love, caring and kindness.  We both cried for so long.  But then I felt sudden trembling. I gently pushed him back to look at his face.But then I noticed that his angelic face was so pale and he was shivering. 



“Joong-ah”  I sharked him gently. But he was not responding to my wards. His hands were icy cold. I kept my hand on his forehead. He was burning. He was burning like a hot oven.



“Joong-ah speaks to me. All of these happen because of me. If I came early, if I kept my promise this will not happens to you. Please talk to me Hyun Joong-ah .I will never ever leave you again like this. Please talk to me ” I cried.



“Don’t be afraid. I’m ok. Just call my manager Min-ah. He will talk care every thing. Just call him. Use my mobile” He said with low voice.

 

“Nope. I’ll take you home. Give me your car keys and tell me you address. I’ll do that Junnie….” I demanded.  Without saying anything he handed over car keys. He was all wet and weak. I helped him to get up and hold his feeble body tightly in to mine. I brought him in to car and opened the front door for him. I was so nervous. I didn’t drive a car for longer period. But still I can’t leave him like this. So I started the engine and drove fast as I can possible.
 


“Joong-ah. Are you fine? ” I touched his forehead smoothly.
 


“Hmmm.” His voice was even weaker than the last time.
 


“I’m fine. Don’t be afraid. Let’s go home.”He said again and then kept his head on my shoulder.  

 

“Nope. First we will go and See a doctor. Then I’ll bring you home.” I said while crying. But he refused it. Then I drove back him. His house was so beautiful and elegant. Ai was like a magic castle shining under moon light. I parked the car in a corner and with the help of housemaid I helped him to get in to his room. His room was awesome. All most all were well managed and decorated with pure white and gold color. Then I looked at his face.  He tried to smile.



“I will take a wash and change my cloths. Wait for me.”  He said while trying to smile. But I saw the tiredness and weakness through his smile.

 

“I’ll help you.” I murmured.



“For what” he asked me with sudden surprise.



“You can’t change your cloths. And you are so wet. I’ll help you to change.” I said in low voice.....

 

So sorry My friends. I was little busy during last two days and my net connecion went down. I'll try to do my best...