I found you....

My Love

SoMin POV

 

“Oh, SoMin- shi, finally I found you.” I looked at this person. He was smiling. I can’t believe on my eyes now. I looked at him without closing my eyes. Yes. It’s him, Lee Donghae. Tears began to falling down from my eyes without my permission. He was tall, cute and much more handsome than in the photos.  I couldn’t stop my tears. Then he gently wiped my tears by finger and bend down to face me.

 

“Where were you my little fiancée?" I searched you all around the university. 

 

What is wrong with me? How could he know my name? All the things happen in this city doesn’t seem real like Alice in the wonder city. Nope. It’s magical than that.


“SoMin-shi” he called me back.  I should be daydreaming. Otherwise how can these things happen in real world? I pinched my self. No, I’m not dreaming at all.

 

“oohhh, Do you think that I’m an illustration my little fiancé? Nope you are not that creative.  I knew you more than you know about you now.I have lots of things to talk with you.But not here. Let’s go somewhere else,”

 

He grabbed me by elbow and ran toward the black car.


“Get in” he open the front door and said. I looked at him with same frustration.

 

“Oh, don’t tell me that you are afraid to go with me. Please don’t be. I won’t do anything to you. I just need to talk with you. Don’t you have anything to ask from me?” He said while he was laughing.It made me laugh as well.   
 

“No, I’m not afraid of you. I…. I just”

“ooooohh.finally you smiled. Please we can talk all in the car." 
Please get in now my little princess.”

 

We went to the restaurant near to the university. But it was not a noisy place.  It was beautiful. We didn’t share any word until we sat there. I’ was frozen and speechless as always.

 

 

“So my little princess, finally we met. But I thought when you see me you will fly high with happiness. But I’m bit disappointed.” He said truth. I should be so happy after saw him. When I’m in Busan, I thought my heart will bust off after seeing you. But today…………..

 

“How did you know my name Donghae-shi. How… how did you know that I’m here? In seoul.?” I decided to break my silence to get answers for all my mysteries..
 

“You didn’t get it yet right. I was also member of your fan page. I said so many times. But you didn’t believe me. I loved to talk with you my little princes. Still you can’t get me?” 

 

"No I can't. I can't beleive anything at all."

 

"I was the one who asked you to come in to seoul.But I never thought that you will come for me.You were such a adorable girl SoMin-shi.You were more beautiful than I imagined.You can't imagine, how much I wanted to see you.Even today I just got back to Korea. But I ran here without going my home just to find you. "  I can feel the honesty in his words. He is not lying. Each and every word says that he loves me. But is it same with me now? Do I love him too in the sameway??????????????