Lee Donghae's secret girl friend.........

My Love

SoMin POV
 


He took me in to his hands in a bridal way. I was shocked. I couldn’t breathe at all. He kissed me more and more passionately. I saw that so many eyes were focusing toward us from the corner of my eye. But I ignored them. Actually I was out of my sense now. If it’s him, I don’t mind anything at all. If I can stay with this wonderful and amazing man with a second, with a minute it’s enough for me.  I was already icy cold and frozen. My body was out of my control. But I felt that strong electricity runs here and there the places that he touched.

 

He took me in to a huge room. I broke my kiss to observe surroundings. It was painted in beach color and decorated with light golden color lamps. But my eyes stopped at huge bed located at the corner of the room. Then I looked at him again. He was looking at me. He was looking at me throughout this period. I  let my fingers brush lightly along the warm skin of his arm, and it feels like the flames are flowing from our tips now. He put me down. But still his arms tighten around me. I was burning in fire. Is it same with him? Does he feel the fire? His hands are in my hair, and my heart is about to combust. I can't breathe. I don't want to breathe. It’s all seems like a dream.



“Oppa.” I moaned between kisses. He didn’t answer. But he broke the kiss and looked at me.
 

“Afraid?” I nodded my head.  
 


“I’m not afraid of you . But I love you oppa, I love you more than anyone else. I love you more than my own life Mr Kim Hyun Joong.” This time I managed to say that directly looking at his bright eyes. His eyes began to shin more than stars.



“Love you too Miss Jung So Min” He repeated the same thing and began to kiss me again. But then suddenly my phone rang. I tried to reach it with one hand. Coz my other and was playing with his wet hair. I felt greedy to leave him in this state and answer the call. But it rang again and again without stopping.
 


“Answer it Min-ah” he whispered in to my ear. But at the same time he bit my ear and kissed my neck more passionately.
 

“Oppaaaaa” low moan came out from my mouth. I couldn’t hold it anymore. My phone was still noisy.

 

"Oppa, Hyun Joong-ah, if you are not going to stop this how I can answer this call?" I tried to push him gently away from me. But he hold me more tightly and kissed me more and more deeply.


“I don’t want to. Just answer the call. Don’t concentrate about me.” He said.



“How? You are playing unfair hyunnie.” But he only smiled and continued to kiss my lower jaw and neck.I shouted and looked at the screen of my mobile. It was Donghae. There were six miss calls from him and two texts. One of them was multimedia message. I opened it while Hyun Joong played with my hair this time. I couldn’t believe on my eyes. How did he do this to me? Tears began to fall down from my eyes. I tried to hide my tears. But Hyun Joong noticed it with a second and took my mobile.



“Super junior Lee Donghae’s secret girl friend.”

 

“He already leaked it in to media.” Hyun Joong said with anger..



Sorry my friends. I was busy with my studies. But I'll try to upload quickly than this time.
Read and comment. Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz