I'll not give up................

My Love

Donghae POV


 She was not in love with me. How can I believe that? Once, she said that she loves me more than anyone in this world. Once she said that she loves me more than her own life. She came here just because of me. I was her everything. So, how can I believe that, she already in love with someone else? I just wanted to be with her my entire life. I never fell in love with anyone else in my life. She is my first and last love. But still his wards came to my mind like breeze. He was so determined about what he said..
_____________________________________________________

“Love. No she don’t love you brother. Can’t you understand her fear, uneasiness? Can’t you? She never loved you. It’s just attraction. We are idols. Don’t you understand? We have millions of fan girls. They love to see us. They fight for us. Not only that, Sometimes they are stalking us. But most of them has there are own life. Loving and idol and loving a man are completely two different things. It’s same here. Still SoMin loves you the most as her favorite singer and idol. But it’s not saying that she loves you. Why don’t you understand this simple thing?”
_______________________________________________________


I tried to shake my head to wash away his wards from my mind. It can’t be like that. Still I don’t believe that. It was not a just a simple attraction as he said. She loved me. No still she loves me. I’ll prove that Kim Hyun Joong. I will prove that it was not an attraction.  I’ll never let her go. I don’t want to give up without a fight. I’ll fight with you. I’ll fight my best. I should take an action now.  So I called SM CEO and told him each and every thing that I'm going to do now. Coz what now I’m going to do is not a just a simple thing. It will directly effect on my carrier. It’ll directly effect on the popularity of super juniors. So I called Yesung and explained my situation briefly..

“Hyung are you sure about this?” He asked after listening to the all.

"Yes. I am.  I already send a picture to the press and tomorrow I’m going to hold a press conference. Yesung-ah. I can’t give up on her. I can’t let her go easily. Please you should explain this to others. I don’t have any other choice."I said in a broken voice. I can't find the correct wards.

 

"Hyung, I think first you should discuss about this with our CEO and what if she reject you in front of the others? What are you going to do then? It will destroy your whole carrier."



"I’m going to take the risk Yesung-ah. I’m sure she won’t do that and about CEO, I already told him. He said the same. He said if I lead to any scandal after this I should leave SM and Suju.”

 

"Yah, Lee Donghae. Are you crazy? How can you leave us just because of a silly fan girl? We won’t allow you to do that.”

 

"Yesung-ah, Please listen to me. I called you because you can understand me more than others. Please help me this time. Please try to explain others. I’ll promise you. Nothing will go wrong. If it is I’m willing to take that risk because of her. She is the most important thing to me now. So I’ll hang up now. Explain them and try to make their minds. I’m sure they will kill me for this.”

“Hyung” I hang up just before he says something else.  I feel so sad about my brothers. But I can’t let her go. That was the only thing in my mind now…………………


I Love COMMENTS. At least please give your idea about my story.
Thank you for reading...................