I Love him...............

My Love

SoMin POV

 

I looked at Hyun Joong for all theis period. I was so glad that I’m his girl friend.I was so glad that I met him in this life. I am so happy that you choose to love me over so many beautiful girls.Yes, I am so happy that you love me hyun Joong-ah.He was a amazing person. I can feel his anger through his darker eyes.But still he tried to explain every thing in a very polite way. But Donghae was not in the mood to listen to him. He just thought that I’m in misunderstanding and I’m just confused my love with him and Hyunnie.

 

“Donghae-ssi just let me go” But he didn't release me.Then I pushed him using all of my energy and ran toward the Hyun Joong.Hyun Joong hold me tightly to his body and kissed my forehead gently.I saw Donghae-ssi's sadness at the coner of my eyes. He just looked at us with curious eyes.



“SoMin-ah why? Why are you doing this to me. You told me that you love me. You told me that you love me more than anyone else. You told me that you will come to Seoul just because of me. Then why did you choose him? Why are you saying that you love him? ” He almost cried.

 

"Donghae-ssi. I’m so sorry. I came here to see you. It's because you were my favorite idol. No. till you are my favorite singer and idol. I said I love you. Yes still I love you.When i was in Busan I wanted to see you so badly. I just wanted to see you at once and greet you and tak your autograph.Nothing else.But I never thought that I will meet you like this. Actually I never thought that I will meet hyun joong as well. All most all of these things are just a dream for me. I’m just an ordinary girl. I don’t know what happened to me. I don’t know much about love coz I never loved someone like this. I only knew that I fell inlove Hyun Joong at first sight and I can’t live without him." I said without getting a break and I felt Hyun Joong was tightening his arms around my waist.



“Lets go Min-ah. It’s useless to saying him now. Donghae-ssi is not in the mood to listen now. You can explain him later.” He whispered in to my ears. I just nodded. But then suddenly it’s begun to rain. Then hyun joong grabbed my hand and begun to run toward the cafeteria. I didn’t look back and just ran with him. I wanted to look at Donghae so badly. Coz I knew that he is suffering. He is suffering because of me. I fely pity for him.But I can’t help him at this time. I can’t love him the way that I love this man. Hyun Joong was so fast. We went under the roof quickly and then he brightly smiled by looking at me. There were not much students at the cafeteria since its lecture hours. But still others were looking at us just like they saw a ghost. I tried to hide my face on his chest. But hyun Joong pulled my face up and gently kiss my forehead again.

 

“Feeling unease?” he asked and I just node my face without giving and answer. But he was really, really fast in catching my emotions and feelings. He can understand me more than anyone else.


 
“Let’s go some where else. But Is it ok to skip your one lecture jagiya?”

 


"Hmmmm. Yup. I wanted to go with you to the place that anyone can’t see us. Only you and me." I said it without thinking much but at next movement he laughed wider. I was all melted down with his beautiful and unavoidable smile.

 

“Don’t laugh at me.” But still he didn't. Instead of that he laugh more and more louder. I tried to push him away by making fake angry face.  But I really wanted to be along with him.

"Hey, Mr. Kim Hyun joong tell me, why are you laughing at me like this"  I repeated.

 
 

Keep read and comment my friends. Thank you sooooo much.........