Can I give the answer.......................

My Love

SoMin POV

 

I felt regret about hurting Donghae. But I was helpless. I never thought to hurt him. I like him so much. He was, nope he is still my favorite idol. But I never thought that I will meet someone to love like this. I never thought that I will meet Hyun Joong in Seoul and I fell in love with him like this. It all seems like a dream. But finally I hurt Donghae. Now I should tell him truth. I already told him that I’m in love with someone else. Still how can I tell him that it’s Kim Hyun Joong. 

 

"Don’t keep quiet baby girl. I need answers. I need answers just now. At least tell me who is he?" But he asked the same thing again and again. I wanted to run away from this place. But then suddenly I was amazed with that familiar, protective voice.

 

“Can I give the answer?”  We both looked at that 3rd person………… It was Hyun Joong. It was Kim Hyun Joong. He said that he should go to his marketing agency. He said that, he won't be able to come for today's lectures.But if my eyes are not wrong it's him. It's really my hyun joong. But how??? I looked at him with my curious eyes. 
 


“Kim Hyun Joong sunbae. What are you doing here? ” Donghae asked while hiding his sadness through by making fake expression. But still I can feel that. I’m so sorry Dongha-shi…..
 

“Annyeonghaseyo Donghae-ah” Hyun Joong greeted Donghae with full respect and smiled with him in his own unique, calm and polite way. Then he just came closer to me and slowly touched my hand while looking at me. I felt so protective and ease. “Don’t worry Min-ah I will be with you” It was clearly written on his shining eyes. Then he held me closer to his body and looked at Donghae. But I was not....I didn’t look at Donghae.


“SoMin-ah…” Donghae said with broken voice. I kept my eyes close tightly. But I couldn’t stop the tears falling from my eyes.

 

"SoMin-ah, looked at me. Still I can’t understand anything. How? How did you do this to me?" He tried to grab my hand and pull me toward him. But Hyun Joong Stopped him……………..

 

“Donghae-shi. Please. Let me allow explaining this please.” Still Hyun Joong managed his calmness. But then suddenly Donghae pushed Hyun Joong away from me and grabbed my hand.I looked at Hyun Joong. First time I saw that his angelic face was burning with agony. It was not like before...............

 

"No. you don’t come in between us. It’s between my baby girl and me. I don’t want to see any 3rd person here. And remember she belongs to me. She came here because of me. She loved me more than years. Do you think that you can ruin every thing? Nope Mr. Kim Hyun Joong. You can't come between us." Donghae shouted loudly. I was afraid of his madness. I was so afraid to look at his burning eyes.  I was my fault. But I can’t do anything more than saying sorry for you. I tried to release my hand from Donghae. But he held it so tightly.


“Leave me Donghae-shi. Leave me. I don’t love you. I’m so sorry. But I don’t love you. I can’t love you. Please understand and let me go.” I cried and begged…………….
 

 

 

I knew that my chapers are too small and there are some spelling and grammer errors.. Forgive me about that and keep read....................