It's forever him

My Love

SoMin POV

 

All most all the three lecture hours went without my concern. I was so confused. I didn’t concentrate on lecture at first time in my life. Still I can’t understand what was happen to me. I just look at him throughout the study period. This is the first time that I met an idol star in my life and hope all these confusions are due to that. Donghae, I don’t know what will happen to after meet you. Study hall became noisy after Professor Jung left the room.  Hyung Joong quickly out from the room with the professor.

 

“Somin-shi what are you planning to do next” Hyomin asked.


“Hmmm. I’m so hungry now. Let’s go and eat something..” We went to cafeteria and sat in corner table. I saw that, Mrs. Park packed ma lunch box with various sweet foods.

 

“Wow. It looks nice. By the way SoMin you love KHJ right”. “Hyomin said.

 

“KHJ???????”

 

“Oh, Somin. You are so dumb.  I asked about Hyun Joong oppa.”

 

I surprised with her sudden question and foods stucked inside my throat. But I managed to laugh.

 

“Why did you asked like that. no I’m not. I’m not a fan of Kim Hyun Joong. I saw him through news papers and magazines. But I never interested about him. Actually why did you asked like that?”

 

“But I saw, throughout the lecture you were staring at him. I thought that you were one of TRIPLE S or Henecian.”

 

“Nooo, I’m not. I love Donghae. I love Suju." I shouted.

 

“K.K. Then. Don’t be angry with me. I love JYJ.”

“Wow. Who is your favorite? Jae Joong oppa or Yoo Chun oppa?”

 

“Guess?”


“JJ right”

 

“Yuppie.” She smiled.


“Do you know SoMin, I’m crazy about his voice. I love Each and every song of him.Specially I'll protect you.I.m diyng to listen his voice. Do you like him too?”


“Sorry Hyomin-shi, Donghae is only one for me. “


"That’s great then. I don’t have any other rival. It's better" We both laughed at a same time.

 

“Somin-shi you are not a stalker of Donghae right? Don’t tell me that you came here because of him.”She asked by looking at my eyes. I dropped my eyes in a second. I can't tell lies now. She found me within this short conversation.


“Hyomin you are so focused. Just like my best friend in Busan.”


“Oh, my god. It means you came here just because of him. Wow SoMin. You are awesome.”

 

“SoMin tell me the truth. Who is the most handsome idol for you?”

 

“It’s definitely Don…. Donghae.” I said. But my answer isn’t show confident at all. Even I can feel that. What happened to me? In past I argued with my friends by saying that he is the most handsome idol among the all. Even I fight with them.

“Ohhh, SoMin don’t worry. It’s just look like that you are also in the same boat as me.”

 

“It means?”

 

“Just before I saw KHJ even I thought that JJ is the most handsome. But actually now I can’t say that.”

 

No. It can’t be. Donghae is the most handsome star without any doubt. It’s not KHJ. It’s not him. I argued with my own self. 

 

 

Hi, ma friends. This is ma first ff. It may be boring. But if it is like that please tell me. I knew that still i'm taking long time to get in to main story. But please wait. Actually i'm diehard fan of KHJ. so i.m trying to give ma  best .

Please read and give you feedbacks.  Thnx for all subscribers.