Confused................

My Love

 

SoMin POV

 

Hyun Joong oppa told me to dress up beautifully and come in to Key east building at 1.00p.m. It was already late. I have only two hour to go there. But still I was not decided about my dress. I looked at my closet and went through all most all my party frocks one by one. But it was too difficult to select one out of them. Finally I decided to dress up with white color sleeveless frock and did a simple makeover. My dress looked simple. But I love to wear this more than any other.

 Still I don’t know why he told me to come in to his company. But there should be a good reason behind it. It is really difficult for me to be away from him now. I wanted to be with him each and every minute. It seems that like I was addicted to him. Still I can feel the taste and warmth of his lip. Still I can feel his warm touch.  I made me shiver once again.
 

“Somin-ah.” I came out from my dream world.



“Somin-ah, There are so many people gathering out of our house. I don’t know the reason but one person came and asked you to come out. What is going on dear? I don’t know what to do. Even uncle is not in the home now.”  She told me with a worried look.



“Asking about me?” I was all surprised. Who are they and why did they searching for me? Is that Hyun joong oppa? It can’t be. He told me to come in to his company. Then who is that? Donghae-si??? My mind ran here and there with full of curiosity.



“By the way Somin-ah where are you planning to go? Any special occasion?" She looked at my outfit with amused look.



“I’ll go and check aunty” I answered.I smiled without giving an answer.

 

“Were you already aware of this?” Mrs. Park repeated. I nodded.



“Any way, you look so beautiful today my dear. Should I come with you?" She asked while coming out from my room.
 


“No aunt. I’ll manage. No need to worry. I’ll come quickly today.” I greeted her and silently came out from the house. I got shocked with the sight. So many flash lights were directed toward me. There were people with cameras and much other equipment.  I tried to cover my face by hand and tried to recognize the people there. I scanned their faces one by one and finally my eyes met with familiar pair of eyes………….
 

_________________________________________________________

I was all disappointed. Last time I felt that you were not reading my ff at all. But thanks for your comments. Those are really encouraging. One friend of mine told me that you are not leaving comments because it is difficult to you to understand my ff because of short, long waiting updates. I’ll update more frequently starting from today. Wait for my second update…….

Thank you all. Leave your comment after reading this