Lee Donghae

My Love

Donghae POV
 

I was so excited to see her. She came to Seoul just because of me. I’m sure she made the one of hardest decision in her life for me. SoMin-shi thanks for your everlasting love, long waiting and thanks for not giving up on me through this period.  You were my best fan and hope it will be same for ever. During last 2yrs she never gave up on me. Each and every day she was there for me.  Even she was so far away from me she encouraged me and never allowed me to fall down.  She never knew that I, Donghae love her in the same way that she loves me.
 

“Hey what’s up hyung?” Kyu Hyun asked.
 

“Nothing special brother. I’m just checking my fan page.”
 

“Oops. You are lying. Why don’t you tell us that you are looking of that fan girl? What is her name Fishy?”


“Go away KJ”


“Oh fishy your face is burning red now. You like her so much na”


“Leave me along KJ” I pushed him away from me.


“k.k. He is getting anger over small mater. Hyunim we lost our brother. Oh no, I can’t bear this”


“Hey little monster. Don’t make any drama here k. Can you pleeease sleep like others?” He loves to tease me. Especially over the girl’s matters. We were just getting back to Korea after finishing our 2013 world tour. I can’t wait until next Monday to meet her. Today is Friday and in weekends she won’t come to the university. I should go their today itself to meet her at least once. I’m dying to see my best, adorable and unforgettable fan girl in first time in my life. She should be cute and adorable as in pictures. She should be a caring and kind hearted girl as knew her through fb.
Her fan page filled with my photos and news. She always managed it very well. She was able to obtain more than 2 milion likes for my page. She never knew that I was there and watching her more closely day by day.  It was so interesting. She thought that I was also a fan of Suju and Donghae. When I’m chatting with her I can forget all my hardships and I can laugh as much as I want. She is such an adorable girl.  I suggested her to come Seoul.  I told her that if she comes here she will be able to meet her love. I never thought that she will take such an important decision because of me. She came here to see me. She came here just because of me. I don’t want her to be along in this big city. I want to be there with her as much as possible.

 

 

Plz read and leave your comments. It's really helpful......................