You are not mad at me??????

My Love

SoMin POV
 


I was shocked after reading that text message from Donghae. I couldn’t believe on my own eyes. How can he do this to me?
 


My cute princess you belong to me. I won’t let you go. I’ll fight for you until the day you come back. I’ll do my best. I’ll never ever give up on you Min-ah. So wait and see. Then you will know, how far that I can go to get you back my love. Don’t hate me. Just love me as you did before. Miss you so much…………………



I read it again and again. And then I opened the multi media message sent by him. Tears began to fall down from my eyes. I tried to hide my tears. But Hyun Joong noticed it with a second and took my mobile. First he read the message and they he saw the MMS.

 

“Super junior Lee Donghae’s secret girl friend.”


 

“He already leaked it in to media.” Hyun Joong said with anger. His eyes were burning like fire balls. I can feel his anger. I can understand his situation better than anyone else. If someone see and identify me with hyun joong, it will lead to big chaos. He is a Idol. He is one of greatest celebrity in whole Asia. I can’t let his image get bad because of me. I can’t leave him. I can’t live without Hyun Joong now. I felt sudden pain in my heart. I couldn’t hold it anymore. I began to cry more and more loudly this time.



“Don’t cry.” He said, but I couldn’t.



“Please don’t cry.” He repeated again. But this time much louder. I got scared. So I kept my head n his chest and tried to hide myself. I can hear his heart beat more cleanly now. It was fast and rapid. I tried to focus on his rhythmic heart beat. Then felt two protective arms wrapping around me. He held me much tighter……….
 


“Hyun Joong-ah mianhae…………….” I whispered.



“Wae? Why are you apologizing Min-ah? What you did? ” This time he asked with gentle voice.

 

“So, you are not mad at me?” I asked.



“Why should I? You did nothing my love. You did nothing. So why should I get mad at you my silly girl. I’m not that kind of crazy person. So be calm. Don’t afraid. I will be with you forever…….” He said while kissing my forehead. That’s enough for me. If he stays with me I can forget all the other worries. I felt ease and so protective.

 

“But I don’t know what to do oppa. What if I ruin your image?” I nodded my head again to remove those sad thoughts.  

 

“Don’t think much. I’ll handle everything. Please trust me. I’ll never let you down my angel. So let’s go home now. I’ll drop you. You stayed to long out from home. Lt’s go before they will get mad at you.” He gave a gentle smile. We went in to the car park silently. But our hands huddle together. Same fire, same electricity ran through out my body.

 



Sorry my friends. I was busy with my studies. But I'll try to upload quickly than this time.
Read and comment. Plzzzzzzzzzz