Don't you afraid of me???????

My Love

SoMin POV

I looked at Hyun Joong’s face. He is still smiling at me. I felt embraced but still I felt so protective. When I’m with him, I won’t feel any fear toward anyone else. I asked him to take me in to somewhere else. Still I can remember his laughter and his words.


“You asked this. You asked to be with me.Don’t regret about that again ok.” He said while laughing. I really don’t want to go for lectures today. I knew that I can’t concentrate on lectures with these confusions. So I didn’t answer.


“Don’t you afraid to be alone with me Min-ah?” then again he asked with a serious voice.


“No I won’t” I answered without ay second thought. Then he softly touched my hand and walked toward his car. I didn’t ask him, where we are going. I don’t know these places at all. He drove more than one and half hour. I kept silent all along the way but now I felt curious.

“Oppa, where are we going?” I asked. But when I asked that he looked at me with surprised eyes.

 

“Wae?” I asked again.

“Say it again” He begged…….

“What? I asked that where are we going? Why did you looking at me like this. You didn’t tell me. I promise. My memory isn’t that bad. I said with full of confidence….But then he shake his head in opposing way. I couldn’t get it at all.

 


“Nope Min-ah. What did you said before that?” He repeated. I tried to recall my memory. But as I can remember that was the first thing I said to him after I got in to his car. I couldn’t remember anything at all.
 


“I said nothing.” I said with low voice. But again he began to laugh louder.
 


“You called me oppa Min-ah say it again" Then only I got that. I blushed. He was elder than me. He was one year elder than me. So what’s wrong to call him as oppa. I asked from my own self.

“You didn’t answer my question. Where are we going?” I demanded and avoid his request.

 


“You didn’t respond to my small request as well. So why should I?" Hyun Joong did the same.
 


“We are already here and we are going to my family’s holyday resort. It’s so beautiful. You will love that place. Especially foods are awesome here.” He parked the car in front of large, palace like restaurant and opened the door for me to get down.

 

“Are we on date?” I asked.I'm not sure about this. How can I go a date with prince of Asia, Kim Hyun Joong? I shocked my head to remove those thoughts. 



“Wae?You can think as you wish.Just only remember that I love you more than anyone else.” He smiled gently and went in to the counter. He ordered two Japanese dishes for lunch and said something to receptionist. Then he asked me to follow him and we quietly went in to summer hut located near the lake. The scenery was really beautiful.I couldn't take my eyes off from this place.

 

“Thanks for bring in me here oppa.” I said with a wide smile. But at next movement I felt his warm lips on mine. He kissed me softly and gently. I lost all my balance and that same electricity went all along my body. Our gentle kiss become more and more deepen and passionate. It was me who did that. I couldn’t hold my self anymore. I wanted more and more. But his lips move from my lips to my ear, and he holds my face when I try to find them again..

"Saranghae Min-ah" he whispered in to my ear with husky voice.I was speachless as always.I wanted to tell him that I love him more. I wanted to tell him that I love him more than he loves me. But instead of that I hugged him more tightly..............................   
 

 


Sorry for delay my friends. I'll update more often starting from tommorow.................