Don't challenge with my patience again and again..................

My Love

Hyun Joong POV

 

I tried to recall my beautiful memory of yesterday. I feel blessed. I feel so blessed to meet her. I love her calmness. I love her uniqueness. She was the cutest girl I ever met.  She was so beautiful yesterday. Her wet hair, her nervousness, her fresh and pure sent all made me crazy. I put my all effort to control myself. I feel so protective toward her. She is the most precious thing to me. Initially I arranged the discussion with my agency about my new album release. But I felt unease. It was very, very difficult separate from her even for a minute. So I canceled my meeting with Mr. Lee and I rushed in to the university.

 

I went in to cafeteria and then went to garden to find her. I wanted to hold her tightly once again. “SoMin-ah I’m madly in love with you.” I said to my own self. But then I surprised by looking at them. I forgot all about him. I forgot all about Lee Donghae.  He was pulling her toward him. I saw fear and sadness on her face. I silently went toward her and grabbed her gently and softly toward me and hold her tightly. Donghae looked at me with burning eyes. I felt sad toward him. I can understand his situation. He was not a bad person. So I tried managing my calmness. But again and again he tried to grab her hand and challenged my patience continuously. Still I waited and tried to explain the every thing happened. I don’t want to put her in difficult situation. It’s not her fault.

 

“Donghae-ssi. Please. Let me allow explaining this please.” I said in polite way. But then suddenly he pushed me away and pulled her toward him self and hugged her.

 

“No. you don’t come in between us. It’s between my baby girl and me. I don’t want to see any 3rd person here. And remember she belongs to me. She came here because of me. She loved me more than years. Do you think that you can ruin every thing? Nope Mr.Kim Hyun Joong you can’t steel her from me”. He shouted. I looked at SoMin. She was struggling to release her from his mad hug and trying so hard to explain him about us. But still he was not listening. She was crying. Her tears made me mad. It felt like someone stabbing me.

 

 “Dongahe-ssi this time you went beyond my tolerance limit. Please release her.” I shouted. But instead of releasing her, he tried to hold her more and more tightly.

 

“No. I will never ever let her go. It better you stay away from us sunbae. She loves me. She only loves me. This is just a misunderstanding.  So please allow us to settle it our own. Don’t come in between us. Please go.” He shouted again. It made me laugh.

 

“Love. No she don’t love you brother. Can’t you understand her fear, uneasiness? Can’t you? She never loved you. It’s just attraction. We are idols. Don’t you understand? We have millions of fan girls. They love to see us. They fight for us. Not only that, Sometimes they are stalking us. But most of them has there are own life. Loving and idol and loving a man are completely two different things. It’s same here. Still SoMin loves you the most as her favorite singer and idol. But it’s not saying that she loves you. Why don’t you understand this simple thing?" I tried my best to manage my anger and explain to him.

 

 

He he he Hyun Joong is a really nice gentlemen. But please don't get angry with Donghae. He was a really nice guy. But I don't know What will happen next. 


Just remember each and everything is possible in love and war..............

Keep read and comment my friends. Thank you sooooo much.........