Confused??????????

My Love

Kim Hyun Joong POV

 

It looked like a normal typical day for others. But I already knew that it is going to be a one of biggest day of my life. I’m going to announce whole world that she belongs to me and I belong to her. Finally I found a person for me. Finally I found my love, true love.  I looked at the mirror.

 

 “Fighting!. Chill man. Don’t be afraid. Everything going to be all right after today.” I repeated to myself.

 

I told her to come in to Key east at 1.00p.m and only one hour remaining for press conference. I called my manager Lian and told him to arrange everything as I said before.  But suddenly I felt different, like…. Just like something is going to get wrong. I shouldn’t let her come along. What if something goes wrong? What if something bad happen to her? . What did I do? I should pick her, but still I asked her to come along….   I felt mad at my own self. At that movement I took my car key and drove as fast I can……………..


______________________________________________________
 

SoMin POV

 

I love you so much Miss. Jung So Min. I love you more than my own life. So think about again Somin. Give me a chance. I’m sure you will be able to love me much more than you love him. I will never ever disappoint you. I’ll give love thousand times better than him. As I told you before I’m risking everything because of you. My carrier, my reputation, my brothers everything. Looked at the Somin. They are reporters from most famous TV stations and magazines. If you reject me, it will be the end of my idol life. It will be the end of super junior Lee Donghae. Our CEO told me that if I leave a bad image due to this I should resign from suju my own. So Somin-ah decides.  My life is in your hand.”  I really really wanted to run away from this place as soon as possible. I knew that all the things he told me were true. But how can I accept him when I’m already in deeply loved with someone else.  Hyun Joong-ah I love you so much. Where are you? Please come for me. I cried out loudly this time…



“Please Somin give me a chance. I love you more than anyone in this world and I know that you also love me in the same way. You were just distracted” He repeated…



“Who said so?” I saw that familiar figure leading toward us. Suddenly felt that I’m not along.



“ She don’t love you Donghae-si. Mianhae.. I don’t like to bump in to other business. But this time I can’t keep my mouth shut. Don’t force her. Let her decide about her life.” Shinhye unni said while looking at Donghae’s eyes. I ran toward her and hugged her tightly.



“Thank you unni.” I mumbled.



“Somin-ah you decide. Don’t think about anything else now. Just think about whom you want to be with. Don’t pity on others and don’t take decisions from your brain. Just listen to your own heart.” She said in the gentle way.

 



I Love COMMENTS. At least please give your idea about my story.
Thank you for reading...................