Gentlemen................

My Love

SoMin POV
 


It was already 7.30 a.m. I slept more than 8 hours. This place was unfamiliar. I looked around the unfamiliar room and then my eyes stopped at large wall paper of Kim Hyun Joong. It was familiar with me.  Then I suddenly remembered everything. Last night I stayed here with Hyun Joong. Still I can remember his warm touch. Still I can still feel his warm kisses. He was so amazing. I’m so glad that I met you Joong-ah. If it wasn’t you today I’ll not be the same person. You said that you love me and protect me. Yes you did that. First you protect me from your self. If you asked me to go beyond the all the boundaries and barriers I’m sure I’ll agree with them without saying anything else. But you behave as real gentlemen. I’m really, really proud to be your girl friend.

 

“How are you Min-ah? Di you sleep well?” I shivered with sudden husky voice and came out from my dream world.
 

“That should be my question. You were sick at lat night. But instead of caring you I fell in sleep. I’m shame about my self.” I murmured.

 

“Nope. I’m totally ok now. I asked you to stay wit me. Not to care about me. It was due to rain. I’m not that fragile like a girl.” His complaining voice made me laugh loudly.

 

“Ha ha ha. Joong-ah. You were like a little baby. You get sick over small rain. How sweet.” I pinched on his cheek. But then suddenly he caught my hand and pulled me toward him.



“Then tell me, do you want to see manly side of me Miss. Jung So Min?” Oops again wards stuck inside my throat. He was so seductive.

 

“Ani, Ani I want to get ready for university.” I pushed him away from him and ran in to the bathroom. But even from here I can here his laughter. He was laughing like a crazy person. I took a shower quickly. But then I suddenly remembered that I don’t have anything to wear in to the university. Yesterday I lied to Shin Hye unni that I was staying with Hyo Min. But it was not true.  What am I going to do now??????? But I have one more option. I have that mini dress gave by Donghae-shi. Oops. I don’t want to wear that today. If I wear it he will definitely misunderstand me. I can’t hurt him. I went mad of thinking about Donghae. He called me more than hundred times yesterday night.

 

“Min-ah” I didn’t answer.



Min-ah. I asked Mrs. Chi to bring some cloths for you. You can use them. But I’m not sure, whether those are matching with you or not. I’ll wait for you in break first. Please come soon jagiya”
 

I came out from there and looked at bed. There were more than 10 or 15 frocks with matching accessories. They looked so beautiful.  I can’t select one out of them so I took one of them without looking at the bed. It was red in color. Charm and elegant.  I wore it quickly and went down. He was waiting for me without taking his foods. He just lloked at me without taking is eyes off from me. I felt uncomfortable. I went there and sat beside him.

“You are so beautiful” he said while looking at my yes. I smiled but I was speechless. Coz there is no ward to explain his perfectness.

 

“Min-ah I won’t be able to drop back you in to the Uni. I should go for my marketing company. Today we have a meeting about my new album release. I‘ll send you with the driver. Can you manage just for today?” He asked me in very polite manner. I laughed.

 

 

Tnk for reading and commenting about my story. He he he what do you think. She is going to meat Donghae. U can find whether she is going to lie this time as well..