Kim Hyun Joong...............

My Love

SoMin POV

“Oppa. Take me out from here” I mumbled.

 

“Wait Min-ah. We can’t runway like cowards and I don’t want to run. Anyway I was already planned to announce this through press conference. But they made a stage for us. Anyway I’m happy about this bit.” Hyun Joong oppa Said in a confident voice.

“But oppa” But he didn’t allow me to speak.

“Go and stay with you unni.” He kissed on my forehead. Then he went down and greeted the people out there. All the reporters and cameramen gathered around him within a minute. 

 
“Annyeonghaseyo. First I want to say sorry about this situation. But, now I’m going to ask you a favor and I hope you will allow me to explain the situation and do not put all of us in a weird situation.” Hyun Joong oppa  explained in very polite way.
 

‘But Mr. Kim Hyun Joong what happened here. You need to give us a fair reason, if you are going to ask any favor from us.” A person said. He seems like an important person.

“Yes sunbaenim.” Hyun joong oppa bowed toward them.

 

“First I hope you will listen to my story before give any comment sunbaenim. Actually today I arranged a press conference with my company. Hope you knew that my agency, key east is arranging a press conference right. Today I was all planned to reveal my relationship with Miss Jung Somin, My fiancée. But this is a sudden incident. I never thought that this will happen before my official confession.” He gently smiled and other did the same.

How did you meet? One person asked.

How did Mr. Lee Donghae come to your story? Another one asked.



 "I’ll answer all your questions. Be patient sir." Shinhye unni and I were listening to his conversation with reporters and other media persons. He explained the situation in very decent way. They were listening to him just like they are listening a fairytale. Some of them were surprised as us when he told them about how we met and my relationship with Donghae-si. They even smiled after looking at me with amusement.

 

"I hope that you all make a scandal over this matter and I hope that you will not publish any harmful criticism over Mr. Donghae.   Try to understand his and our situation in this cause." Hyun Joong oppa bowed 90 degrees again.

 

"You are so lucky Min-ah. He was such a gentleman." Shinhye unni whispered in to my eye. I felt the same. I smiled with her gently. He manage situation really well and I felt so proud to be his girlfriend. 



Please comment and subscribe the story....
Thanks for all readers and subscribers.