I have faith in you.....

My Love

So Min POV

 

I felt relived after explaining each and every thing to Shinhye unni. She was still in surprise. She asked so many things about Hyun Joong oppa and even about Donghae-si. She was a very good listener. But still she can’t believe that two idol stars are fighting over me. Even I can’t believe that. How can I believe, that dream boy belongs to me? How can I believe that, he also in love with me in the way that I’m in love with him? It made me crazy..

 

“Min-ah…” Shinhye unni mumbled. I just looked at a without saying any word.

 

“Min-ah, you should settle all these confusions as soon as possible my dear. Otherwise all three of you will suffer. It will damage the image of both of them and it will also affect your future as well. What are you planning to do now?” She asked.

 

“I don’t know unni. I don’t. I never thought about these. It’s all sudden. So I’m also in surprise as you in. Tell me what to do?” I knew that it is unfair to finding answers from someone else. But I felt helpless.



“Min-ah I……………”My phone began to ring at that movement before ShinHye unni complete her sentence. I don’t want talk with anyone now, actually with one exception.I just looked at caller ID and little smile appears on my face. I looked at Unni’s face.

 

“Ok. Ok. I’ll go. Actually I’m bit late for office now. So then see you later. Hope everything will be all right quickly. And remember to tell Hyun Joong oppa that, I’m also in love with him and I need his autograph.” She kissed my cheek and left with a smile. I picked the phone immediately.

 

“Hyun Joong-ah” I said. I was in eager to listen his beautiful and musical voice. But he didn’t response.

 

“Hyun Joong-ah” I repeated.



“Oppa. I told you to call me as oppa. If you are not I’ll stop talking with you SoMin-si” He said in a playful way. It was really amazing. With this man I can forget all my worries and I can be like the Alice in the wonder city.
 

“Min-ah. Why are you silent?”

“Hyun Joong oppa.” I mumbled. It was so embraced to calling him like that.

 

“Your voice looks different Min-ah. Did you cry?” He can understand me better than anyone else. How is it possible? It is lesser than a week. But I felt like we knew each other from more than thousand years.
 

“Don’t cry my baby. Just listen to me carefully. Do you have a party dress? I mean, do you have a dress which is suitable for special occasion?” He asked.

“Yes. But why?”

 

“You should dress properly and come to Keyeast building at 1.00pm.” It made me curious.

 

“Wae? Why should I? and what about our lectures?” I repeated.

 

“Don’t ask much cross questions Min-ah. Just believe me and do as I said ok.” Yes. I believe in you. No matter what you say, No matter what you are going to do, I have faith on you Joong-ah…..

 

 

 

Thankz for all my subscribers and viewers.
Please Comment and subscribe....