I love to see you again.

My Love

Hi,
This is my first ff. Because of that there may be so many mistakes. Plz forgive all most all these mistakes and keep read my story. But don’t forget to leave your comment as well. Other than that I can’t understand whether I’m doing right or wrong thing or whether it is good or bad story. So please read, subscribe and leave a comment.

Thank you so much…  
Rasikasdil

 

SoMin POV
 

This is my second day of Seoul University. Just as yesterday I quietly enter to study hall. As I can remember today we are suppose to do our practical sessions. They will assign us with a new practical partner. Unfortunately still I can’t concentrate of my studies and I feel much sleepy. Meanwhile, Shin Hye unni’s words came in to my mind again and again.


“You already like him SoMin-shi. Please come out of your own barriers. I can see that you like him. Otherwise you won’t think about him this much just after the one meeting.”


“Unniee, Please don’t say like that.”


 

“Why I shouldn’t? Face to the truth SoMin. Even now you are searching about him on internet. Am I right?” She said by looking at my laptop. It made me speechless. It’s true. I was tried to search details about him on that time. I wanted to find each and every detail about him.


“Do you want to watch his dramas and albums? I have a good collection of SS501 videos and his solo albums. And also I have all most all of his dramas and variety show DVDs.” I just looked at her without answering.

 

 “Do you want them?” She asked again.

 

I can’t refuse it and even I can’t hide my true feelings from Shin Hye unni. So I said yes without refusing. But this was not my common routine. Usually I watched suju albums, searched about their new tour details on YouTube and listen to their music at that time. But yesterday I forgot almost all of those and I spend more than 5 or 6 hrs to watch BOF drama. I watched 7 episodes of BOF drama without a break. I felt so bad when I couldn’t find Ji Hoo on the screen. He was so handsome and prince like on that drama. Most of the time, I skipped parts with Jun Pyo and Jan Di. Even Kim Hyun Joong was the second lead of that drama, He shined much more than all most all the other F4 stars on that drama.


“Oh SoMin-shi you came early.” I came out from my world with Hyomin’s voice.
 

“Not much. I just came. But feeling sleepy now.”

 

“Why? It’s too early to get a nap. Today will be a long day. Wait and don’t fall in sleep now. We can sleep during the lecture.” She laughed and said. While talking to her my eyes went throughout the room to find him. I just wanted to see him once.
 

“You are searching someone. Actually you are searching KHJ. Am I right?” HyoMin asked.


"Don’t waste your time SoMin-shi. Usually Hyun Joong oppa is not coming for practical sessions on week days. There are special practical sessions in weekend. He is usually attending those weekend classes.”
 

Unknown sadness went through ma body. I just wanted to see him once. Nothing else. But it’s not possible now. But then I saw that tall, handsome and prince like guy enters to the hall. It can’t be him. It’s not possible at all. Hyomin said that he won’t come for practical’s on week days. But if I’m not seeing an illustration, that should be him. Yes. It’s Kim Hyun Joong.