Making Love with you..............

My Love

Hyun Joong POV

 

It was a quiet long day. I looked at her more closely and hugged her more and more tightly. She was not an illustration. I can feel her sent. I can touch her. So she was not an illustration. I suffered so much during last two days. I wanted to see her so badly. But I didn’t know where she lives. I wanted to hear her voice. But I never knew about her mobile number. I thought that I would die due to the sufferings.Still I can remember the way I drove in to the university this morning. I went in to university to harshly .To see her, to talk with her. But all my dreams went off by looking at her with that guy, Donghe......

 

I felt that I’m going to die due to the pain. But finally, she chose me.She said that she loves me. She said that she will come for me and asked me to wait for her. I waited her. But I was afraid that she will forget about me. I was so afraid about that, she will go for him again. But you came Min-ah. You didn’t forget me. Thank you so much for coming back for me. Thank you so much for staying with me tonight. Thank you so much for bring brightness and sunshine for my lonely and boring life.Thank you so much for being every thing for me.………….


________________________________________________
 

SoMin POV
 

I was embraced. I felt shy. But still I’m happy. I’m so happy. I’m happy to stay with him today. Even for a day, even for a minute, even for one second I love to stay with this amazing man. I lied to Shin Hye unni. But I can’t leave him in this state.So I don't regret about what I did.I can't stay away from you now even for second Joong-ah.Then I hold him more and more tightly.

 

“SoMin-ah” He whispered in that husky voice. I thought my breath will stop at this movement.


“Hmmm” I didn’t say anything. Instead of that I curled around him like a snake.

“Thanks for staying with me today and thanks for choosing me.” He repeated the same thing again.

 

 “No. thanks for letting me stay with you. I knew that I’m not matching with you in any way. You are an idol. No you are a supper idol. Even I can’t imagine staying with you like this. All most all were just look like a dream for me joong-ah” I murmured.But at next movement he leaned forward and grabbed my chin. He kissed me.His lips were softer and hot. A flock of butterflies danced in my stomach and stole my breath. My hands reach for him instinctively. I touch the warm skin of his cheek. I felt his eyes on me. I avoided them.I can't meet those cold and inviting eyes now. I'm embarrassed.If I looked at them I'm sure that I will loose all my control.But suddenly our eyes met and my heart began to beat more and more fastly without a rhythm. His eyes make me forget each and every thing. I wanted to never speak again. His arms tightened around me. Does he feel the fire? “I don't want you to stop.” I want to be more exact, But I can't find the words.

 

Hi friends .This is my second update within this one day. Hope you will enjoy it. Tnx for your comments....