"Annyeonghaseyo SoMin-shi........."

My Love

SoMin POV

I went to garden after HyoMin leaved and I sat near the lake side. The lake and small flower garden was too beautiful and it made complete scenery in front of my eyes.  I closed my eyes and try to concentrate on the voice of nature.
 

“Annyeonghaseyo SoMin-shi” someone called my name.
 

“Annyeonghaseyo” I said without opening my eyes and then my eyes went through that quiet and musical voice.
 

“Hyun Joong-shi” I tried to stand up with a surprise.
 

“No, No don’t. Stay like that. Can I sit with you?”
 

“Sure” My mind was spinning with confusion and excitement. But still I managed to speak that one word.
 

“It’s beautiful here right. I love this scenery.” He said by looking at me. I became much speechless. His eyes were so beautiful and attractive.
 

"H-how do you know my name?" I stammered without answering to his question. He laughed a soft.
 

“Professor Jung introduced you in to whole class. I can remember that. My memory is not that bad SoMin-shi” He answered with another enchanting laugh.
 

“Mmm, he also said that you were one of top student in our country. Am I right? So you can help me with my studies”
 

He is so amazing idol. First I thought he did not notice me at all. Because I’m just ordinary person. But I was wrong. He can remember each and every single thing that Professor Jung said about me. I looked at him with more surprise and our eyes met second time within one day.  I looked away awkwardly.

 

“So, where did you come from?”
 

“Busan”. I managed to find short answer again.
 

"Oh. That is a really nice place.Why did you come here?"
 

No one had asked me that, not straight out like he did, demanding. It was very difficult to find an answer this time. How can I say him that I came here just because of Donghae. I looked at him with blank expression.
 

“It’s k. If it is difficult to give an answer, just forget that.” He said in very polite way.
 

“Then SoMin-shi has to go. My manager should be looking for me. He tried to call me mare than twice. See you again. It’s really nice to meet you.”

 

He stands up and smiled. I also did the same.
 

“Then I’m leaving. Bye- bye.”
 

“Bye Hyun Joong- shi” I was so dumb. I don’t want him to leave this much soon. Please don’t go. Please stay. My heart cried. Oh, I can’t believe in myself. How did I change within one day?


“SoMin-shi” He turned back and come closer to me.

 

“Do you my fan? I mean do you want to get an autograph from me? He asked with a red face. My face should change in to burning red color just like Him. I can imagine that. Again words stuck inside my throat. How can I answer this?



“Yes I am” Starting from today itself I am your fan. I said from my heart. I forgot to take book out from my bag. Instead of that I just gave my hand without thinking anything else.

 

Thanx for all most all the subscribers and viewers. Please read it and tell me about your Ideas. It'z really helpful. If you are waiting for Donghae plz wait bit more. Coz now a days he is in Japan (Ha ha ha) he will come soon. if you are waiting from more story abut Jungmin couple. I'm sure you won't get dissapoint.

Thanx again.