Mysterious garden...

My Love

Hyun Joong POV

 I’m tired. I’m too tired. It just looks like that I’m fully drained and out of energy now. I went to the garden to hide from everyone. But then I saw that girl who sat on the bench near to lake. That Cream color jersey and black color jean marched with her skin perfectly. She looked so calm and cute. Silently I went toward her. SoMin, Jung SoMin, the transfer student. I can remember her.  

 

“Annyeonghaseyo SoMin-shi” I called her quietly.

 

She looked at me with curious large eyes. Its looks like she can’t believe that I was illustration or true.I sat beside her while looking at her. She is cute, no she is really a cute and adorable girl.I asked some random and most common questions from her. But then I saw that, she is bit uncomfertable with my presence and my sudden questions.Fortunately manager Lian called.
 

 “Then SoMin-shi has to go.” I told her and then I tried to turned and go. But when I saw still her looking at me with that curious expression, I asked, “Do you my fan? I mean do you want to get an autograph from me?”Still I can’t believe that I said that to her. Am I crazy? Which celebrity gives their autograph like this? I must be truly crazy. But when I touched her face turned to burning red and her hand was ice cold. My whole body curled with an unknown feeling. But still I signed and leaved her without looking at her again.

 

SoMin POV

I went to bed without taking my dinner. Actually I’m big eater. I love eat anything and everything. Specially, chicken soup with ramen. But today I felt so filled. I’m not hungry at all. All I can remember is him. I talked with idol star Kim Hyun Joong and he gave me an autograph. But as I can remember he signed on my hand and then leaved me without looking at me again. But I looked at him until he disappears from my eye sight.Suddenly I took my laptop and typed Kim Hyun Joong on yahoo searching bar.

 

“SoMin-shi how’s your first day in university?”

 

“ShinHye- unni”
 

“So, How is your first day SoMin?”
 

“Hmmm. It’s not bad at all. I met good friend and………………….”

“And what?”

 

“Unni…, if I say that I met Kim Hyun Joong and I got his autograph, Do you believe on me?”
 

“No way….” She suddenly came closer to me and sat beside me.
 

“It means you met Kim Hyun Joong oppa at your first day of university. Oh ma god SoMin you are so lucky. Now I feel jealous of you.” She said with a fake sad expression.  
 

“Do you like him unni?”
 

“Who doesn’t love him? He is coldest star in kdrama land and dream prince of each and every girl”
 

“Is that so?”
 

“Don’t you like him SoMin?”

“Do I like him?
I asked from myself. But still I can’t find an suitable answer.

“I don’t know unni.” I gave polite answer.

 

“I never think about him before I met him today. I just saw him through magazines and tv. I don’t know much about him. I never watched his dramas and I never listen to his music properly. But I like the person that I met today. He is too kind and perfect. Gorgeous and awesome. So unni, I don’t know whether I like him or not.” She looked at me with a laugh.

 



Again I thanks all  the viewers and subscribers.Thank you very much. Please read my story and giv your ideas.

rasikasdil