Mianhae ...................

My Love

SoMin POV
 

I looked around the hall. All most all the ayes were filed with curiosity and they were looked at me like an animal. I felt embraced again and again.

 

“Donghae-shi let me go. All most all are looking at us just like they were watching a drama. Please stop this. I need to go.” I demanded. But instead of listening to me he grabbed my elbow and dragged me toward the corridor.

 

“I need to go. Someone is waiting for me. Please let me go.” In that movement he looked at me with sharp eyes. I never saw him like this. It was really uncomfortable to looking at those burning eyes.

 

“Who is that some SoMin-ah?” first time he addressed me like that. He never called me like that.

 

“Who is that someone? That some one cannot be more important than me, right.” Again he asked without allowing me to giving an answer.

 

“I.. I just need to go.”  My voiced cracked again.

 

“Nope. You can’t go anywhere. Today you are going with me. What’s wrong with you my princess? Once you told me, if you can meet me, you will do this and that and you will go here and there with me. You also told me that you will never let me go, even for a minutes.I'm waiting to see them.I'm waiting for see them all. I want to see that Jung SoMin.I want my crazy little fan girl. Not this serious you.I want you to hug me tight and say " saraghae" . But now, now....... you are a completely different person. Some time I’m not sure that, this is really you.Some times i'm not sure that, you are my crazy little fan girl.I don't like this feeling SoMin-ah. I don't like this.” He said by directly looking at my eyes.He said truth.Each and evry word .His face was covered with disappointment and sadness. I couldn’t t look at him like this. I wanted to see his smiling face. This sad face doesn’t match with him at all.

 

“Donghae-shi”
 

“Please don’t say anything now, instead of that can you please come with me?” he said while tightly hugging me. I don’t want to hurt him.


“K. K. I’ll come.” I said with low voice. Then he released me and without saying anything he move toward his car. We were silent during all most all of the period. He didn’t look at me at all. So I am. We went in to the shopping mall just like strangers. This person looks really unfamiliar to me. He was not the cheerful and playful Donghae that I knew. Am I responsible for this? I asked from my own self. But what can I do now. I’m so sorry Donghae- shi. I shouted loudly from my heart.

 

“Select everything that you want. Tomorrow we should go for a party. I’ll postpone today’s one.” His voice was calm and cold.But still he said it with full authority.

 

“I don’t want anything. I have lots of party dresses Donghae-shi. I can use one of it. I can manage by my own.” Again he looked at me with those burning eyes. I was really, really scary to see him like this. So I tried out some cloths and shoes. Most of the times, he disagreed with my selections. Then finally he went to search a dress by his own and brought a light pink color mini dress. It was really beautiful.

 

“Try this” he said without looking at me. He was avoiding my eyes.
 

I grabbed it from his hand and went in to fit on room. It was so difficult. I can’t understand anything. I put that cloth and came out without looking at myself from mirror.
 


“I won’t try more than this. If you don’t like this as well, I will wear my own dress.”  I said with angry face. Then he suddenly nodded and hugged me gently.

 

“No. You are so beautiful. Just like an angel. Saranghae my cute angel. Saranghae. Please never ever try to go away from me. I’ll not be able to live without you. Please be my girl. ” I tried to push him back. I can’t lead him. I don’t love him in the same way. That feeling is different. I should say it now. Otherwise it will become too late. So I gather all my courage and tried to say that,



“Donghae-shi, I…. I’m not” But suddenly he kept his finger on my lips.

 

 

"Please........... Please. Don’t say anything now.  I can feel that some thing is wrong here. I can’t live without you Min-ah. All these years, I had only one dream. It’s you. I met so many girls throughout this period. But I never had feeling anyone beside you. You love me right?" He asked by looking at my eyes. I couldn’t hold my tears anymore. I felt warm tears begins to falls down from my eyes.



“Mianhae Donghae-ah, Mianhae………. But I can’t be with……”  I couldn’t finish it again.  He placed his lips on mine and kissed me. I nodded with a shock. But then he broke his kiss and touched my hand.
 


“Let’s go and eat something. We will talk about this later.”

 

We came out from the shopping mall. It’s raining out there and bit dark. I looked at my mobile. It’s already 7.05 p.m. I also felt hungry.

 

“Let’s eat some food. I’m also hungry now.”  I said while smiling.

 

“That’s my girl.” Suddnely, he got back to his normal self. I felt relived again. within very short period of time we came in to the hotel near the Shinwa shopping mall. It’s a so grand . Each and every person looks so elegant and rich. I felt so embrace out here.



“Donghae-shi let’s go somewhere else.” But he smiled and came closer to me.



“Don’t be afraid. I’ll be with you” We went in to the lobby. Woww. This place is awesome. There was a large TV near to the reception lobby. I watched at the TV until him talking with the receptionist.  Then suddenly, I saw him. It was song from his new album. At that movement I remembered each an every word that he told me, before I leave him.

 

“Do you want to go?”

“No, I don’t want to go. But I should. Otherwise he will make it worse. Please……….”

“Go. But come here again. I’ll wait for you and….. Keep this in mind, as I said you before now you belong to me right.”

“Wait for me. I’ll come short.

 

“Ohh, Joong-ah mianhae, mianhae.………..”  I cried out loudly. No. He couldn’t be there. He couldn’t be waiting for me. Even we don’t have our mobile numbers. He must left there before the raining begins. I ran out from the hotel even without looking at Donghae. It’s heavily raining out there. But I should go. Whether he was there or not, I should go and check it with my own eyes.  I took a taxi and went in to university within few minutes.My phone rang again and again.But I switched off my mobile even without looking at the screen. I forget all about the rain and just ran in to Lake Garden like a crazy person. He can’t be there, he shouldn’t be there, I mumbled in to myself while running. But then.......then I saw him.He was all wet and water draining out from his body like a water fall. But...but he is still here, waiting for me as he said.


“Hyun Joong-ah” I cried out loudly again.  I wanted to go closer to him. But I felt I was all frozen and I can’t move my legs anymore. I couldn’t stop my tears. I couldn’t hold my self any more. So I kneel down and cried while asking his forgiveness.Then he stood up and smiled with me.

 


“Mianhae Jong-ah, Mianhae……. I thought that you left. I never thought that you will wait for me.”   I said looking at the ground.I didn't have courage to keep my head straight or to look at his bright eyes. But then I felt ice cold hands wrapped around me, holding me tightly closer.

 

"I said that, I will wait for you. I said that I can wait for you even throughout my life. So how can I leave you after you asked me to wait for you? I knew that you will come for me. I was right. Finally, you came for me Min-ah. You came. That’s enough for me." At that movement,we both cried………………




Oops my friends. Finaly I managed to write a some what long chapter. I knew that most of you were disapointed with Somin's character. But don't be. She won't let you down. keep read and comment my friends. It's really helpful.