Heart or Brain

My Love

SoMin POV
 

It was very long weekend.  I didn’t do anything important.  So I came in to the university early. During last two days, some time I went through my fan page updating and sometime I chat with Donghae as I did in the past. But I didn’t hang up long with him. Coz I was not confirmed about my true feelings about him. He asked me to dream about him as I did in the past. I tried to close my eyes tight and make his picture in my mind. But I failed. Those beautiful eyes, his cold expression and husky voice came to my mind again and again. My heart said that I was already in love with Hyun Joong. But my brain said something else. It said that I was bit distracted and my true love is Donghae. Coz I came here just because of him. I was his fan girl for more than 2 yrs. It was really complicated than I thought. I was sick with those unclear feelings and then I started to watch BOF drama. It was so interesting and I finished all most all the 24 episodes within these 2 days. I repeated some part again and again. Oops. I missed him so much, while I watched that drama, I wanted to see him so badly. At this movement also I need to see that beautiful eyes and feel that amazing feeling again and again.

 

“Hey SoMin-ah”

“HyoMin” we both laughed and then she sat beside me.

“So how was your first weekend in Seoul?”

“Booooring” I nodded.

 

“Oops. I should call you. But I didn’t. Sorry my friend. Next time it won’t happen. I‘ll be with you.” She said in a serious mood. But then suddenly i felt atmosphere changed and became noisy as last two days in university.  I was excited. I knew that, it was him.  I turned toward the door with an eager. But with next movement that smile disappeared from my face. But I managed to add a fake smile on my face.

 

“Donghae sunbae” HyoMin shouted while shaking my shoulders.

 

“SoMin-ah you are so lucky. He was your idol right. I never saw JJ live. It’s unfair” She said while making a sad face. I saw that Donghae is coming towards me. I was nervous. All the eyes are focusing me. Even HyoMin looked at me with a surprise.

 

 

“Hey my little princess, I missed you so badly. So I came here.” Then he came down and kissed my forehead and  I saw Hyun Joong looking at me with burning eyes. I was melted all with the fire in those eyes. He suddenly looked away and again went out from the room.Please don't go. I cried with my heart.

 

“Donghae-shi.” I pushed him away hardly this time.

 

“What are you doing? Please go. You are making a public event. Don’t you understand that you are an idol star? Now all these things will go for others and what will they think about us?" I scolded him even without realizing that so many eyes are focusing toward us.


“Sorry. I don’t think that I need anyone’s permission to kiss my fiancé. Don’t think about much. I don’t care about what others think about me. You are my girl friend. I’m not afraid to say that.  Actually I’m planning to do the public event about us.” He said it in same childish way.What’s he talking about? Girl friend?? Fiancé????? What the hell is this? I wanted to runaway from this place. 

 


Hi, my friends. tnx for reding my ff and tnx about all your comments and ideas.
Tnx for all subscribers as well.