His lips made me silent...................

My Love

SoMin POV
 

When I’m with this loveable and caring person, time is running so faster. It’s more than one hour now. I rested my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes. We were quiet and silent. He was the first one broke the silence between us.

“Min-ah, why do you like him? I mean why did you come here because of him, Donghae?” I nodded.My heart still cries about him. But it's different.

 

“Don’t know. It was more than two or three years first I saw him. I lik…. No I love the way he sings and the way he dances. He was my first crush. I never liked a boy like that.” I smiled and answered without hesitation. I have nothing to hide from Hyun Joong.

 

“Have you heard about SS501 before? I mean have you listened to our songs.” He asked.
 


“Yup I am.But not much. I never tried to concentrate on any group or singer except Suju until I sa……….” he cut my sentence.
 


“Until I what?????"

“Until, I saw you Mr.Kim Hyun Joong…” I completed my sentence with a smile.

“Why? Then what happend after you saw me Miss Jung So Min to change your mind like this ?” This time he tried to tease me. Oops this is really irritating. How can I answer this? I can answer any thing except why I’m in love with him. I tried to avoid those shining eyes.

 


“Ooops oppa stop it. This is really irritating.” I don’t know. I don’t know any thing. I only knew that I fell in love with you in first sight.” I managed to say this, but still I avoid his yes. He smiled. Nope, he laughed and kissed my forehead lightly.
 


“I love to see your blushed face. You are so cute then Min-ah” He said while laughing wider. He was completely different person with me. When he is with others, he was bit silent and cold character. And also he was a shy person. But when he is with me, it was totally different. I love this feeling. He loves me. The greatest Korean celebrity, supper idol Kim Hyun Joong loves me.  Most importantly the person I fell in love also loves me in the same way. That feeling made me cry. I tried to hold my shaking breath. But I couldn’t. So I hide my face deeply in his chest.

“You are crying………….” He said with sudden surprise.



Wae? Wae Min-ah.Don't cry. I just kidding. Why are you crying like this? He asked while lifting my face toward him.
 


"No, No I’m not crying. It’s because that I can’t believe this yet. Still I can’t believe that you also love me. I’m an ordinary person Joong-ah. So why did you love a person like me? I’m just nobody." He shaked his face with disapproval and cupped my face with both of his hands.
 


"You are the most precious person to me from whole world. With you I can be my own self. With you I can be Kim Hyun Joong not a celebrity. I never had a person to love like this Min-ah. You are my first and last my crazy girl." He kissed me. Not gently this time. More passionately. I can’t stand this man anymore. His small existence making me crazy. His small touch brings me in to completely new world. His kiss... Oops I’m speeches about that…………. Suddenly he took me in to his hands in a bridal style. I shocked.



“Hyun Joo……….” He didn’t allow me to talk. His lips made me silent.
 

 

Sorry for my delay my friends.I was bit busy. Keep read and comment my friends. Thank you sooooo much.........