If......................

My Love

SoMin POV
 


Hyun Joong dropped me at my place, Mr. Park’s house. I was afraid to meet them and see their faces. I was afraid that they will think me as annoying disturbance came to their life. Therefore I silently entered in to the house, as I expected, when I entered to the house, all most all the Park family members were looked at me with curiosity. I felt embraced and helpless.
 


“SoMin-ah where were you all this time? What is going on?” Ms. Park asked with gentle touch. I didn’t have anything to say. Actually I was all shocked due to that news and things just happened during last two days in my life. It was all changed.
 


“Aunty I…”
 


“No need to explain anything to us Min-ah. Just go to your room and take a rest first. There is no difference between you and Shin Hye for us. You can explain to us later. But first go to your room and take a shower. Shinhye-ah, you can go with her.” Mr. Park said. I was so surprised. They were so gentle and amazing. They didn’t say anything.

 

“Kamsahamnida…” I bowed more than five or six times.
 


“No need to thank us. We are belonging to one family. Just go and rest Min-ah” Ms. Park said. Shinhye unni came with me in to the room. Just after I came in to my room, tears begin to fall from my eyes.



“Mianhae Unni. I became trouble for all most all of you. Mianhae…” I cried.

 

Shhhh….. Don’t cry Min-ah you are not a trouble for us. Just tell me what this is. Is that true? Is He proposed you? What is this about? I can’t understand anything. Yesterday he came here and asked about you. And as you told me, I told that you are with Hyomin. He is an idol Min-ah. How are you in the middle of this scandal? It’s not good for you.” ShinHye unni said with sad expression. But It’s not I’m afraid of. She has no idea about the real situation. It’s just Donghae. if….. if they knew about Hyun Joong. It will affect on his carrier. I hugged ShinHye unni more tightly instead of giving an answer…………..


Sorry my friends. I was busy with my studies. I knew that, I got all most  one month to update. forgive me. Starting from today i'll update soon.......
Read and comment. Plzzzzzzzzzz