Love......

My Love

SoMin POV

 

“Where are you my little princess? I searched you everywhere.  Why did you leave without informing me? I’ll definitely punish you for this unconcern behavior, can you understand? ”

 

“Donghae-shi”

 

“I’m listening. But I don’t want to hear any excuses from you. I’m in main cafeteria. You should come here within 5minites. Nope. You should come here within two min. Otherwise I will punish you. You can’t imagine about your punishment.” He demanded.

 

“Why are you behaving like this Mr. Donghae”

 

“Countdown begins. One, two, three……………… You should come here within 120 seconds. Now you have 110 left. Don’t waste your time. Again he demanded like a baby.Little smile appeared in my lips due to his childish actions as always.But then suddenly I remembered Hyun Joong. He was just looking at me with those calm, beautiful eyes. But those are expressionless now. How can I say him that I wanted to go now?

 

“Do you want to go?”He asked from me in his own peaceful way.

 

“No, I don’t want to go. But I should. Otherwise he will make it worse. Please……….”
 

“Go. But come here again. I’ll wait for you and….. Keep this in mind, as I told you before now you belong to me right.” He said without allowing me to finish my sentence with full of authority.

 

“Wait for me. I’ll come short.” I bend toward him and kissed his forehead. Then again he pulled me toward him and placed his warm lips on mine. Again same electricity builds and went through my body. How can I ever leave him like this? But again my phone began to ring. Then I broke the kiss and pushed him away from me. But he hugged me tightly without allowing me to standing up. It was amazing. But I came back to my senses back. I should go for him now. He is waiting for me. I can’t avoid him or I can’t hurt him. He is just like a small child.

 

“Joong-ah let me go. I’ll come short. I promise.” Then he nodded and released me. At next movement I collected my belongings and started to move toward the cafeteria as fast as I can.

__________________________________________________________

Hyun Joong’s POV

 

She asked me to wait for her for few minutes. But she doesn’t know that, I’m willing to wait for her throughout my life. Coz I love her so much. Life is so unpredictable. I met so many beautiful girls through out my life. Actresses, singers fan girls and so many. But until last week I never had any feeling toward any girl. But ever since I met her my life changed. She is not that beautiful. She is just an ordinary girl. But she has her own beauty and calmness that every man wanted to be with. After she came to my life I have experienced so many things that I never had. Love and jealousy at the same time. It’s truly amazing. When he touched her, when he kissed her, I wanted to kill him. When he said that, she was his fiancée, I thought I would die due to that pain. Just before one hour, I was burning with fire of jealousy. But when she said that one word “saranghae” I was relived again. When I’m with her, I feel relived. When I’m with her, I can forget all my worries and problems.  Only with her, I can open my heart.

 

Min-ah, now you belong to me. You chose me.  But still you can’t imagine that you like him too as you like me. I can feel that. You came hear not just because you liked him. You came here because you loved him. Without him I won’t be able to see you. I’m so thankful toward you Lee Donghae. I’m really, really thankful. I already knew that it won’t become an easy fight after you know about these things Donghae-shi. But I love her so much and I will never let her go.

 

 

Hi friends, sorry for my late update. I was bit busy during last two days. I'm so happy after reading your comments. thank you very very much.JulianKevin and Megumi_Watanabe thank for upvote my story. keep read.