Introduction

My Love

"Hi. I'm Hyomin. What's your name?" That girl asked from me.

"Hyomin?" I shouted with an excitement.

“Yuppiee. Why?”

“Wow. What a pleasant surprise. My best friend name is also the same and I'm Jung Somin”

“Then Somin-shi hope we can be best friend here as well. She answered with a smile.”


___________________________________________________________

 

Whole class became silent with the entrance of Professor Jung Woo. Hyun Joong silently went front and sat down.

 

“I have to give you a good news before we start our lecture today. Ah actually not a one .There are two. First Mr. Kim Hyun Joong started to attend our class after long vacation. Am I right Mr. Hyun Joong?” Professor Jung said with a smile.

 

‘Yes Professor. Just before two days I came back from Japan after finishing ma Japan Unlimited tour.”

 

“You can ask help from Miss.Shin and if you have any further doubts you can come to me and Hyun Joong-shi your last album was really nice.”

 

“Thank you Professor Jung” Hyun Joong answered in a very polite way and smiled.

 

All this time I carefully observed each and every movement of this idol star to identify his beauty and uniqueness and I forgot to concentrate on lecturer.

 

“K. Then the second good news is we have a new transfer student from Busan Art University and even she is the one of top scored student in country. Please welcome Miss Jung Somin and help her best. Miss SoMin introduce yourself please”

 

All most all the students turn to me with a second including Hyung Joong and then his dark eyes flickered to mine. I forget that all this time my eyes were focused on him. With a flush of embarrassment I dropped my eyes at once and then I turn toward the others. I tried to smile.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Jung Somin, new transfer student from Busan University. Hope you’ll take a good care of me.”

 

 I bow my head looking at the professor and other students and purposefully ignore Hyun Joong. I feel so ashamed and embraced to look at him again. But in next second he turned toward front just as nothing happened. Oh how foolish am I. He is an idol star. Each an every one in this class just looking at him. It’s not only me. It should be a normal thing to him. But still my heart beats too rapidly and I feel too nervous.

“What’s wrong with you Somin” I asked from myself.