Stay with me...................

My Love

SoMin POV
 

I kissed two men within this one day. It was so awful. I felt sad about my self. I pleased when Hyun Joong kissed me. Coz I need him so much at that time. I wanted to be with him since I met him. It was my first love. “Hyun Joong-ah you are my first love. You may not believe in it. But it’s true. I love you sooo much.” 

 

I never felt about anyone like this. Love and favor are two different things. I was much, much confused in this morning. I allowed Donghae to kiss me.  But now I feel really awkward for allowing him to do that.  I should tell him at first. I’m sure it will hurt him. But still it is much better than betraying him like this. He thinks that, I’m his girl friend and I love him too. But it’s not true. I like him. I like him the most. But I don’t love him and I can’t love him never like this. Each and every cell in my body filled with this man’s love.  I can feel that.

 

I looked at the large wall photo of Hyun Joong. He was gorgeous. He was so perfect and handsome. But it was not the reason for me to love you. You were so different from other famous persons, other idols. Your kindness, cuteness and understanding ability went in to my heart. You loved to live as an ordinary person even through, you are the one of most outstanding solo artist in whole Asia. “Joong-ah forgives me. I’ll never let you down because of me again…………” I said while keeping my head on that large wall paper. But then I was suddenly distracted by icy cold arms wrapping around my waist. He hugged me tightly from my back and kept his forehead on my shoulder from the back. He was having fever. I turned toward to face him.


“Hyun Joong-ah, go and sleep now. I’ll prepare something to eat.”
 

“Ani Ani” He refused……..
 

“Wae?”


“Just go and take a bath first. You were also got wet. Take a shower and change first.” He said without looking at my self. But still he held me closed tightly. Then he loosened his hug and pushed me toward the bath room. But then suddenly my mobile was begun to ring again and again.



“Annyeonghaseyo aunty.”

 

“Where are you SoMin-ah. You were so late. Uncle and I tried to find you so much. But I failed. Where are you now? ” She asked…
 

 

“I… I’m with my friend aunty. I’ll come………”I managed to tell that. But then suddenly hyun Joong took my mobile and turned off it.


“Please don’t go. Say with me for today. Please……………….” he whispered to my ear. First I thought that he was lying. So I looked at his eyes.Nope he was so serious....


“You are kidding”


“Nope. I’m not. Just stay with me for today. I don’t want to be alone…..” he begged me. I was still looking at his eyes. How can I say no….I took my mobile and dialed Shin Hye unni’s number…



“SoMin-ah. Where are you?” she asked with confusion.
 

"Unni. HyoMin has fever and nobody here for Look after her. Can I stay with her tonight?" I pleased………..


“K. Min-ah. Be careful. I‘ll say it to mom. But what about your cloths?”


 “I can manage. HyoMin is same sized with me. I can use her cloths.” I lied again and again without any fear.But i never thought about that and i feel regret for doing this..


“K. Then Good night and bye.” She hanged up. I nodded. I couldn’t believe on my self. I never led to anyone else before. I felt embraced and I kept my eyes low.

 


“Thank you so much” he said while hugging me tightly……..

 

 

Thank you soooooooooooo much for your comments................
I'll do my best. he he he.........