They cannot be togeher

My Love

SoMin POV

He was like an angel. Blue color T-shirt, light blue denim trouser and dark blue jacket perfectly matched with his tall and leaner body. Today his angelic face was filled with a laugh and while standing in front of door he played with someone’s long hair. His facial expressions were totally different from yesterday. Then a beautiful girl enters to study hall. She was so attractive and playful. Her hair was deep black, gently waving to the middle of her back.
 

“Who is she?” I asked from Hyomin

“who?” she turned back to look at her.

"OMG! Don’t tell me that you don’t know about her. Oh, she is with Hyun Joong oppa. Wow. What a surprise. I love her. She is so kind and condescending idol. Yoon EunHye.”

 


“She is so beautiful na” I said.
 

"Yup she is. She is a hallyu star. They looked so closed na. I love to see them together. They are matching to each other very well." I didn’t expect that kind of answer from her. Yes its true. But I felt someone is stabbing me from a knife. It was so painful to bear. What am I hoping? He just talked with me yesterday. Am I hoping that he’ll fall for me? How stupid SoMin. They are celebrities. They mean for each others.  But still I looked at him and then......... , suddenly our eyes met. He smiled with me and bow his head while smiling with me. Then I saw all most all the eyes focused toward me with a curious expression.

“Wowwwww. He was looking at you. He greeted you SoMin-shi. If it is me I will die on the spot.” HyoMin said.

 

I smiled with my whole heart and soul at first time in this day. he looked at me and smiled with me. Still he can remember me. Yes, I’m so happy.

 

“What is she doing here? She is not doing our degree right” I asked pointing Yoon Eunhye. 

 

“Yup. She is not. But most of the times she come to meet Professor Jung.i think he is her relative.” My heart relived.

 

The rest of the day was gone smoothly than expected. I paired with HyoMin to do our couple project. She is so clever than I thought. She did most of the things without my guidance at all.  Finally Professor Jung asked us to present the songs prepared by our self.  I’m not a good singer. So I did the lyrics while Hyomin composed the music and present it. But all most all the students were waited for the last performer, Hyun Joong. It’ll be a very rare opportunity to all of us to listen his voice in live.  But I was so disappointed at the end so as the others. He refused o sing the song and his partner did it. Finally his partner thanked to Hyun Joong after his performance and said that he was so grateful toward Hyun Joong to giving him this chance to present a song written and composed by idol.  I felt that, He is coming in to my heart by breaking all the barriers through his kindness and beauty.