Kim Hyun Joong................

My Love

Somin POV


 

This is my first day in University. I’m planning to continue my degree, Communication Art in Music. I heard that lots of celebrities also followed this degree program and some are still following this including my dream prince Donghae.

I enter to study hall with a blank expression. Coz I already knew that he is not going to attend the same class with me and in these days he is traveling around the world with his Suju bond members. I quietly went in to the corner seat of the hall. It was already filled with students. But most of the girls are shouting and look toward the door just like that they are waiting for someone.

I took Goong manga book out from my bag and started to read it. I think that this is my hundredth time of reading this book. Still I won’t get fed up with this romantic manga and its my favorite out of all mangas that I read. I love Cold prince Shin goon as well as kind hearted Prince Yul both. Some time I can’t understand if same thing happens to me who I will select.In Busan Ma best friend Hyomin always laughed at me by telling that if I was the princess I ll definetly two time them both. One tear appeared in my eyes by remembering the time that I spend with her and my family.

 

“Oh he is coming, he is coming”

all most all the girls begin to shout. I also turned toward the entrance to observe that person. When he enters to class girls wave their hands and shouted “Oppa saranghae, saranghae oppa”Actually I also surprised by looking at him. He is Kim Hyun Joong. Supper Idol Kim hyun Joong. I just look at him without getting ma eyes off him. Coz still I cant believe that I’m attending same lecture with idol star Hyun Joong.


He entered in to study hall with a huge smile and greeted to his fan girls by waving his hand and saying “Annyeonghaseyo”. But I felt he is so uncomfortable with the atmosphere in this room. This is his study time. But even here he can’t be his natural self due to us. He smiled. But I felt something is wrong.  Because of that I examined him bit more closely. He was taller, leaner, but still muscular, and very handsome. His features were so straight and perfect. Even he dressed in a very unique style than others and I thought he is truly desired to be an idol star. 
 

"He is so gorgeous and perfect na" a girl asked behind me.

 
“Yep he is.”
I agreed with a giggle.



Hi, friends. This is ma first ff. I don't konw that you like it or not. Please give me your comments and ideas. 

rasikasdil...............