Love, warmth and protection..............

My Love


We were inside the restaurant more than three hrs.He said lots of things about himself, his suju brothers as well as the way he fooled me through the internet. I was really stupid. I didn’t get him during all these years.After we came out from the restaurant he said that he'll drop me.It was already dark so I didn't oppose that as well.But we were bit quiet inside the car. Specially him.

 

“This is my home.” I broke the silence and genly smiled while getting out from the car.


“Oops ma little princess, you are making me crazy. I don’t want to leave you here at this time. If I can I’ll bring you with me at this movement.” He smiled like a child who is going to do some thing wrong. At next movement he gently pulled me closer to himself and pressed his lips on my forehead. I was nodded due to his sudden action and then I pushed him away slowly.



“I need to go in now. It was late. Go home now. You should be very tired as well. See you later Donghae-shi. Take care about your self and drive slowly.”

 

“Wait. Don’t go. I waited more than two, nope three years to see you. Just we met. Don’t leave me like this. Otherwise I’ll definitely jump through your window at night. ” He said with an angry face just like a baby and that made me laugh.

 

“Just go now. We can meet again. But please leave now.” I pushed him away……………
 

“Then go in my little princess. Dreams of me as you did always. Take care. See you on Monday. Good night”

 

SoMin (POV)
 

I silently came in to my room and immediately took a bath. But still it seems hot. I was burning inside. It was a long day and all most all things just looked like a dream. Shinhye unni went to camping with her friends. It’s so great. Today I want to be along. I need to find answers for all my mysteries.  I took my laptop and went through my fan page without any feeling. I looked at Donghae’s huge wallpaper. He was really cute and handsome, just as I imagined except one thing. He was really really talkative than I thought. But actually he is a nice gentleman. I can feel that after the evening that I spent with him today. Still I can feel his warmth breath on my forehead. But that feeling was so different. When that person kissed me, when he touches me, I became frozen within a second. But it was different with Donghae. I felt warmth and protection but……..