Punishment.......

My Love

Donghae  POV

 

I never knew that, being in love and waiting for your loved one is the most difficult thing in the world. I loved to see her. Nope, I’m dying to see her. Now it’s look like that, I can’t be separated from her even for minute. She is most beautiful girl in world for me. She was the girl made only for me. During last two or three years, she never let me go. She was always with me. She always fought with others for me.  I love you my cute little fiancé. I love you much more than you love me.  But where are you now? I can’t wait more than this. It’s more than two hours. This time you should pay for leaving me this much long. Coz you don’t have any idea about importance of the time for idol star and how difficult to stay in public. I’m tired of giving these autographs. Ooops. Even my fingers are going to fall down. But still you are not here. If you come quickly I can run away with you. My MinMin please, please come quickly.
 


SoMin POV

 

It’s very difficult to leave Hyun Joong there. But I should go. Donghae is just like a small baby. I can’t let him to be hurt because of me. I feel a guilty toward both of them.  I knew that, both of them love me. I choose to be with Hyun Joong. When I’m with him, when he touches me, when he kisses me, I’ll move in to strange world. Each and every cell in my body can feel his love and warmth.  But I like Donghae too. When I’m with him I can smile. Without him my life will looks like a black hole. I love to see the way he talks, way he smiles and way he look like.  I love Hyun Joong and I like Donghae. I don’t want to loose both of them.
 

 

My phone rang again and again without stopping. So I ran toward the cafeteria. Then I saw him. He was surrounded by bunch of fan girls.  I felt mad by looking at them. I don’t want to share him with others. He is my idol star. I went closer to him.


“Donghae-shi” He didn’t look at me. I thought that he can’t hear my voice due to others. So I called him again. This time bit louder. All most all the others looked at me with curious eyes. But not him.

 

 

“Dong… Donghae-shi” This time my voice cracked. I felt that the others are smiling at me. So I felt ashamed.  


“I’m leaving. Sorry for disturbing you.” Then I turned back with tears. But suddenly I felt two arms wrapping around my waist. I tried to push them back. But then he tightened his hands and hugged me from my back.  

 

 

“Sorry my cute baby. I didn’t think to hurt you. But it was your punishment for making me crazy. I waited more than 2 hrs and 15 minutes. It means 135 minutes.I already told you if you didn’t come within two minutes, that I will punish you. So this is your punishment my cuttie.” He whispered to my ears while kissing my cheeks. I nodded. Why am I letting him to do this again and again? I should not lead him toward this route. Now I belong to someone else. If I led him in this route, I know it will hurt all three of us. I tried to get release from him.

 


“Please Donghae-shi doesn’t do this. I told you in the morning as well. But you are not listening to me at all.”

 

 

“Lets go” I have tots of things to talk with you and my brothers are arranging a party for us. I should introduce them to you."



“Wae?? Why should I?”

 

“Coz they love to meet their sister in- law. But before almost all we should go for shopping.” He said while touching my hand. I felt dizzy. And then I suddenly noticed that each and every eye in this hall is focused on me. They will think that I was his girlfriend. No, No, no SoMin doesn’t let this happen. Now you belong to him. Only him.

 

 

Hi friends. I know that you'll get angry with me for changing my storyline like this. But please don't give up reading my story. Give your ideas as always. I'll try to collect them in to my story as well.