Forever.............

My Love

SoMin POV


Today is a long day. Still I can’t believe the things happened within this one day. But now I feel relieved and everything seems to be normal after the press conference. In key east Hyun Joong oppa revealed our relationship in to the media.  He was really amazing person. He didn’t only surprise his fans today. Even I was surprised by his sudden action.I feel blessed. I feel so lucky to be meeting him in my life. I feel so proud to be his fiancée. I looked at the way that our hands were intertwined with each other and then noticed the shining diamond ring on my hand with a heart filled smile. That amazing movement came in to my mind again and again. Kim Hyun Joong, The most amazing and perfect Idol Mr. Kim Hyun Joong proposed me in front of all the media and his fans. Still I can remember those mesmerizing eyes at that movement.
 

Flashback……

At the end of press conference on Key east Hyun Joong oppa suddenly came closer to me and kneeled down in front of me.

“Oppa what are you doing?” I was all shocked.He smiled without giving an answer. But suddenly he took my hand and kept his warm lips on my hand and then looked at me with mesmerizing and shining eyes.

“Somin-ah will you marry me? It was all sudden and I couldn’t believe that he asked that from me. So it made me froze and speechless.

 

“Wh….What did you say oppa?” I managed to split out from my mouth.

 

“Do you want me to repeat it again Miss. Jung So Min. Ok then. Will you marry me my love?” Hyun Joong oppa repeated again stand and hugged me. Tears began to fall down from my eyes.

“I will. I do oppa. I love you. I love you so much oppa” I hide my face on his chest. On that movement I forgot that so many people were watching on us. I heard that people are clapping and giving their blessings on us. It made me smile.


 

 End of the flashback

“Min-ah what are you thinking?” I came back it to the reality with hyun joong oppas voice. I looked at him and touched his beautiful face with my hand. Now this beautiful person belongs to me. What else that I want.

“Nothing oppa. Saranghae. I Love you forever.” I mumbled slowly under hiding my face again in his chest. I felt that he is laughing and  that he is thinking the same thing as me..

 

 

END……………………………….



Sorry I knew that i took time to update. But I was so busy during past few weeks. even i didnt got a chance to see my loving prince Hyun joong. I hope all of you enjoyed my story.Thank you for reaading............