My life is on your hand...............

My Love

SoMin POV



I was all surprised after saw him here. Why? Why? Please don’t let this happen. Oh god, I prayed so much yesterday. But still………Donghae oppa looked at me with a bright smile. It was him. What I’m going to do now. I can’t go inside again. Hyun joong-ah, where are you? I screamed inside from my heart….



“How are you my little princess?” Donghae-si slowly came closer to me without getting his eyes off and signaled his bodyguards to send the people bit away. What is he going to do? Yesterday I told him that I don’t love him. Yesterday I explained everything. But still he is on his plan. I just thought that it was just a warning. I never thought that he will bring them today. Can’t he understand my feelings?
 

 

“Donghae-si wae? What are you going to…” I couldn’t complete the sentence. Tears began to fall from my eyes.  But then he wrapped his arms around my waist and turned to me in the other side. I tried to push him away. But I felt so week.

 

“Somin-ah, Listen to me” He turned my face toward him and directly looked at my eyes. But I tried to release myself from him.



“Didn’t I tell you yesterday that I won’t love you? Didn’t I Donghae-si. I told you that I love him. Why are you doing this to me? Please let me go. Please Donghae-si. Please….”  I cried.

 

“My cute bay, I’m risking everything on you today. You can reject me or either accepts me. It’s all in your hands now. I don’t want to give up you without a fight. I also told you yesterday that I won’t let you go right. I’m trying everything to keep you in my side. That’s all. So please don’t cry. I don’t want to see you cry.” He mumbled.  I tried to explain. But the he closed my mouth and continued………….

 

 “I know that you love me. It was not just an attraction as he said. You came here because of me right. Tell me min-ah? Is it wrong? I knew you more than two years. So I understand you better than anyone else. You have an attraction on him. Not me. Get it my little princess.”   He tried to hug me more tightly this time. But I gathered all my strength back and push him away….



“Donghae-si. You are not tried to understand anything. If I truly love you, I won’t go for second. Yes. It is true that I came here because of you. But it is because you are my favorite idol, singer and dancer.  But I don’t feel you in the same way that I feel Hyun Joong oppa. It was all different.” I left of the feelings inside my heart. He listened to me quietly without saying anything for a while. Tiny drop of tear appeared from his eyes and then he looked away just like to hide those tears from me.



“Ok. I can understand. You don’t love me now. But Still I don’t want to let you go. Because, I love you so much Miss. Jung So Min. I love you more than my own life. So think about again Somin. Give me a chance. I’m sure you will be able to love me much more than you love him. I will never ever disappoint you. I’ll give love thousand times better than him. As I told you before I’m risking everything because of you. My carrier, my reputation, my brothers everything. Looked at there Somin. They are reporters from most famous TV stations and magazines. If you reject me, it will be the end of my idol life. It will be the end of super junior Lee Donghae. Our CEO told me that if I leave a bad image due to this I should resign from suju my own. So Somin-ah decides.  My life is in your hand.”  I looked at his eyes and then I knew that all the ward that he said were true and he was serious about each and evry word that he said. I want to run out from this place as soon as possible.But that step will destriy his carrier. What am I going to do? I asked from myself.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

It’s time to her to make a decision.  If she leaves and reject Donghae now, it will damage the image of her most favorite person, her bias. But if she doesn’t do that she will lose the most important person in her life…………

What do you think?


Leave your comment………………